Viva Now Magazine, sponsored the print media production for the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Award Gala where it was officially launched by Beautiful Media LLC. VIVA NOW is a bilingual publication that covers the Southeastern U.S. (in print, on-line and multiple social media forums with a focus on special events) and was specifically designed to appeal to the Hispanic professionals and entrepreneurs “Living the American Dream”. The premier cover featured an exclusive interview with talk show icon Cristina Saralegui, affectionately known as the “Oprah of Latin America.”
VIVA NOW’s Special Hispanic Heritage edition will be featured at the Southeast Hispanic Business Expo held on Sept. 7, 2011, at Turner Field’s event facilities located in Atlanta. The Hispanic Heritage edition will feature world renowned Latin American, Carlos Santana, as the cover story in honor of his prestigious business and civil rights achievements. At the Southeast Hispanic Business Expo, VIVA NOW Magazine will be showcased along with over 100 Hispanic businesses event sponsors and several thousand attendees.
According to Publisher, Katherine Phelps, CEO of Beautiful Media, (Founder and Publisher of the renown Atlanta Woman and Beautiful Magazines),“Our mission is to continue to provide an upscale magazine that serves the best interests of the Hispanic community. VIVA NOW understands the difficulties that many Hispanics encounter while trying to grasp all the opportunity that avails them…wealth and financial freedom, the enjoyment of home ownership, quality healthcare programs, higher education, and more lucrative professions and business opportunities. VIVA NOW dispels stereotyping, provides useful information, and creates a resource for Hispanics wishing to live the American dream to the fullest. VIVA NOW’s format is another initiative to promote assimilation into the American culture.”
“Despite the current economic climate, and even more so because of it, we feel certain that the timing is right for VIVA NOW. This is the time for savvy marketers, to reach out to an audience with over $1.3 Trillion Dollars’ worth of purchasing power nationally in 2011”, says Phelps. “Without as much advertising out there in 2011, the noise level has dropped off somewhat, giving our advertisers and sponsors the opportunity to create a larger footprint in the Hispanic community. Atlanta represents the 3rd largest, fastest growing Hispanic consumer market in the U.S., and we are ranked 10th in the nation for Hispanic consumer spending.”
The bilingual editorial content includes regular features geared towards Lateens, Entertainment, Style, Mi Casa, Beauty, Health & Fitness, Travel, Hi Tech, Wheels, Sports, Food, Family, Education, Que Pasa, Strictly Business, Money, Green and Non-Profits. VIVA NOW’s Atlanta complimentary circulation began with over 500 select locations combined with direct mail, targeted newsletter distributed via E: to over one million Hispanic professionals monthly, and most importantly, showcased at numerous Hispanic special events.
Unlike other attempts by Hispanic publications, Beautiful Media touts a 30 year track record of success in the publishing arena. According to publisher Phelps,“What we offer is not just a printed page, but also high traffic web presence, blog space, Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, targeted marketing via E: to over one million Hispanic professionals monthly, online advertising and event participation all at one reasonable sponsorship price. Our all-inclusive package costs the advertiser less per impression than a typical ad in any publication and links into the Social Media in a profound way. With our bilingual newsletter E:ed to over one million Hispanics nationwide we are truly the best Hispanic business resource in the market. We are also the only glossy, high quality publication of in the entire SE region!”
VIVA NOW Magazine (vivanowmedia.com) is currently accepting corporate sponsorships for the Special Hispanic Heritage edition and for 2012, on a first right of refusal basis, and offers complete category exclusivity! For pricing and more demographic information visit the website and download our media kit.
Living the American Dream!
Facts at a Glance
• Atlanta’s ONLY Bi-Lingual Magazine;
• Offering Print edition, Social Media forums and a Strong web presence;
• Atlanta, GA Currently Represents the 3rd Largest Hispanic Market in the U.S;
• Premier Print Edition Launched April 2011;
• Premier Web presence since 2009;
• Available online via website, social media, blog space and newsletter;
• 25,000 Printed Copies- Readership Estimated at over 100,000;
• Published by Beautiful Media LLC, Katherine Phelps, CEO-Publisher;
• Over 500 Complimentary Distribution Points throughout Atlanta;
• Format- Glossy Magazine;
• Editorial Content Focused on Lateens, Entertainment, Style, Mi Casa, Beauty, Health& Fitness, Travel, Hi Tech, Wheels, Sports, Food, Family, Education, Que Pasa, Strictly Business, Money, Green and Non-Profits;
• Target Audience - Hispanic Business Executives, Entrepreneurs, Middle to Upper Income Hispanic Community (Businesses and Households);
• Currently Accepting Corporate Partners and Sponsors for Participation in Print, Website, Social Media, Newsletter as Well as For a Series of Special Events Hosted by VIVA NOW Media;
• Corporate Offices are located at 5652 Kingsport Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342