Under the Cloud Computing model, the user seamlessly connects to a network. Whenever your data steps "out" of your company, security is crucial when hiring or outsourcing these services, because companies cannot afford their business and their critical information to be altered by security incidents, which would involve a high cost for the company.
The reliability of LITEBI’s Business Intelligence platform has been legitimized by the certifying company BMTrada, with the special standards ISO 27001 for safety and quality.
These standards require continuous auditing on different processes, such as the following:
• Audit the system documentation.
• Evaluate the conditions and characteristics of the infrastructure and location.
• Evaluate the deployment and effectiveness of security controls in the management of information.
• Monitoring audits to ensure that the platform continues to meet, on a regular basis, with the requirements of the standard.
And have large benefits for LITEBI (litebi.com), and, even more, for its customers and suppliers, because they reinforce their confidence in the brand as the ISO Standards legitimize all these services:
• Reduced risk of loss or theft of information.
• Customers have access to information through security proceedings.
• Risks and their controls are continuously reviewed.
• Compliance with legislation on personal information, intellectual property and other. (Law of the Data Protection Act).
LITEBI’s CTO, Jorge Lopez has declared that "security has been a critical area for us since the beginning of the project in 2007. We are satisfied because obtaining the ISO 27001 certificate will enable us to strengthen our commitment with our customers and partners safety, in our belief that Cloud Computing is the safest of all alternatives when working with a qualified and reliable provider”.