NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chicago, IL, United States, 2011/04/14 - Full of personalized gifts for special events, graduation, teachers gifts and much more, the release of Paperly’s Special Occasions catalog is perfectly timed for Spring - Paperly.com.
Just in time for Mother’s Day! Paperly’s 4th annual Special Occasions catalog is now available. This personalized gift giving catalog is great for special occasions like Mother’s Day, graduation, confirmation, baptisms, Father’s Day and teachers gifts… not to mention personal consumption too! The new product introductions include:
• Melamine bowls: Perfect for toddlers and new big brothers/sisters;
• Iron-on clothing labels: Junior will never lose another coat at school or camp;
• Bag tags: A cute way to personalize your child’s backpack;
• Hard-sided coasters: The housewarming gift that says,“You’re special”
• Clipboards with matching loose paper: The ideal birthday present for tweens and teens;
• Dry erase weekly planners: Ideal for the overscheduled mom;
• Note cubes: Takes sticky paper to a whole new level.
Paperly’s Special Occasions catalog is the perfect complement to Paperly’s Everyday Collection, which includes personalized stationery for everyday use – e.g. flat notes, folded notes, memo sheets, note pads, address labels and much, much more.
Paperly (paperly.com), a proud member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA), is a direct seller specializing in personalized stationery and gift products. Founded in 2006, but introduced to the marketplace in 2008, Paperly is committed to delivering exclusively designed, reasonably priced, personalized products to its customers, all-the-while helping its Consultants achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. With products that range from personalized flat notes to notepads and placemats to clipboards, Paperly’s products are perfect for everyday use or most any special occasion.