The company’s products and technologies and the IPDROM service will be presented at the booth, and seminars on new products will be conducted.
The most important events at the company’s booth will be the seminars dedicated to Forensic Search technology and the new Axxon Smart PRO product. Forensic Search is a system for searching video recordings in an archive using parameters defined by the user at the moment of searching, thus raising the effectiveness of work with the video archive to a higher qualitative level. Axxon Smart PRO is a next-generation video surveillance system in which several AxxonSoft creations have been implemented for the first time. The seminars will take place February 15, 16 and 17; over 100 people have already registered to participate. Each seminar visitor will receive a disk with the free 16-channel version of the Axxon Smart PRO product. You can find more details about the seminars and the times they will be held here.
A separate section of the booth will be devoted to IPDROM, an integrated video surveillance equipment supply service. In this section equipment for video surveillance systems and security/fire alarm and access control systems will be presented, as well as computer platforms; all these can be purchased through the site IPDROM.ru. IPDROM specialists will assist in preparing pre-project solutions based on your technical specifications and requirements and will advise you on choosing components for your security system.
The following products will be presented at the AxxonSoft booth:
• Axxon Smart PRO. The first product in the new generation of AxxonSoft systems
• Forensic Search. An effective system for working with video archives
• Auto-Intellect. An integrated solution for traffic safety maintenance and photo and video recording of traffic violations
• Face-Intellect facial recognition system.
• A system for searching for similar faces in a video archive. An automated system which can operate in outdoor video surveillance conditions
• POS-Intellect. A solution for monitoring points of sale and payment for purchases. A system for remote site monitoring over low-speed data channels
• Matrix JVC. A solution based on a JVC hardware platform and the Intellect software package
Time and place of the event: February 15-18, 2011, Moscow, Crocus Expo exhibition center, pavilion 2, hall 11, booth C2.1.
You can find a map and directions here.