NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Denver, CO, United States, 2011/01/08 - AssociationVoice celebrated its 10th Anniversary in 2010 and continued to be the leading provider of professional Websites with nearly 10,000 associations and management clients serving well over one million residents.
Being the leader comes with many advantages and constant opportunity to maintain world class service and support while continuing to grow the industry’s leading Website solution.
Drew Regitz, Co-Founder and President, noted: “At AssociationVoice we embrace this leadership position and constantly strive to be the best at what we do. We invest heavily in technology and expert people resources that keep us in the forefront of our industry and will continue to do so to support all of our valued clients and prospects. 2010 was a prime example of this focus and dedication as we battled through tough economic times to grow our business significantly while we introduced many enhancements.”
The year’s accomplishments included:
· Introduced AV Lite: Perfect for associations that are looking to take their first step onto the Web and would like to meet the basic communication needs for their community, all for less than $20 a month.
· Introduced Mobile Application: Violations and compliance reporting via hand held device. Mobile app for Maintenance and Architectural requests plus an optimized mobile version to support resident access to their community’s Website to be released soon.
· Expanded Payment Services Options: Accept online credit card, debit card, and eCheck payments from your residents directly on your Website at no cost to your organization.
· Introduced Enhanced Account Management Program: Professional and proven methodology focused on increased feedback from clients and proactive response to requests.
· Hired New Director of Sales & Marketing: Introduced Dennis Taibl who comes to AssociationVoice with over 20 years’ experience as VP of Sales & Marketing for successful technology companies.
· Elected to CAI’s National Board of Trustees: Drew Regitz, our President and CEO, was elected to Community Association Institute’s National Board of Trustees.
· Advanced Our Industry: AssociationVoice continued to conduct educational sessions on technology and best practices at the 2010 CAI National Conference as well as many local CAI Chapter events.
· Initiated New Partner Integrations: Near completion of key integrations with VMS, Caliber and HomeWise Docs to offer easy-to-implement, turnkey programs for our clients and prospects. Finalized plans to integrate with QuickBooks and a leading online meeting service.
· Introduced New Training Options: We now offer free weekly training classes to existing clients needing a refresher or to train a new staff member. Also, we now offer in-depth training on advanced techniques and best practices to help ensure you are getting the most out of what the Web has to offer.
· Enhanced Our Web Site and Sales Tools: Streamlined and updated our corporate Website and created video presentations for feature walk-throughs. We’ve also created a version for management clients who wish to present to prospective communities and existing Boards who have not yet decided to be or not to be on the Web.
Regitz also noted: “2010 has not been without its challenges though. Unfortunately, to protect the advanced features and functionality you’ve been accustomed to from AssociationVoice, we’ve been forced to bring suit against one of our competitors for violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, copyright infringement, and other allegations. For further details, please reference the Press release section on our corporate Website.”
So what do you have to look forward to for 2011 from AssociationVoice…some new and exciting improvements for sure:
- Additional Partner Integrations…
- Increased Web Site functionality…
- Enhanced User Interfaces…
- New Website Design Options…
- Specific Functionalities for Condos and High Rises
- Additional Payment Options…
- Increased Service and Training Options
- Increased Client Communications…
In summary, Regitz said: “As you can see, we’ve been busy not only enhancing our technology solutions but also building a best-in-class organization. Our leadership team has significant technology and industry expertise to keep AssociationVoice at the leading edge for many years to come. We firmly believe the feedback from our clients and prospects guide our development, direction and focus…and we will continue to rely heavily on their input as we continue to enhance the industry’s best Website solution.”