NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Singapore, Singapore, 2010/10/29 - Newest tapas bar in town with wines formerly exclusive to international hotels. Seated on the bustling streets of Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, is the latest addition to the F&B scene in Singapore – Sabroso Tapas Wine Bar (“Sabroso”).
Spanish for tasty, delicious and flavourful, Sabroso redefines the Spanish dining experience in Singapore. Each dish is carefully designed and created by Chef Alfred G, who has close to 30 years of working experience in the food industry.
“I have been pursuing my passion for the culinary arts for the past 19 years and have roamed Italy and Spain on a pilgrimage for my love of Italian, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisines,” said Chef Alfred G. “After having helmed the kitchens as an Executive Chef and Assistant F&B Director, I am glad to be back in Singapore working on my first and greatest love – Spanish food, at Sabroso.”
Chef Alfred G. brings to Sabroso modern simplistic tapas. Sabroso signature dishes include:
• CHILE ACEITUNAS (Chilli Olives) - Homemade cured black pitted olives;
• CACEROLA DE ASAR VICIRA (Pan Broiled Scallops) - Canadian scallops cooked in shallot butter, Cava sparkling white wine cream sauce;
• CROQUETAS - Jamon béchamel coated with bread crumbs and deep fried;
• TOCINO ENVUELTO ACEITUNAS (Bacon Wrapped Dates) - Roasted bacon wrapped Iranian dates, glazed with honey & lime zest;
• ALBONDIGAS SABROSO (Sabroso Meatballs) - Australian minced chuck baked & serve with smoked caciolla cream sauce;
• COSTILLAS A LA BARBACOA (BBQ Ribs) - Australian pork ribs soaked in milk, marinated with Spanish seasoning & barbecued.
Complementing the ambrosial array of tapas dishes is the widest selection of wines in Holland Village. Sabroso (sabroso.com.sg) offers a stellar collection that was formerly exclusive to international hotels in Singapore and aims to offer diners a wine respite outside the city.
Sabroso Tapas Wine Bar
26A Lorong Mambong
Press Release issued on behalf of Sabroso Tapas Wine Bar by Vicki Ting, PR Assistant, Brand Inc. For more information, email her at prasst[.]brand-incorporated.com or call.