NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 2010/10/02 - To mark the 9th anniversary of its foundation, the date of which being 18th September. Absen has officially launched a grand scheme on 30th Sept to show its appreciation to its old and new customers for their long-term support.
During the period between 1st Oct and 31st Dec, Absen will offer many models of 2000m2 top-selling full-color LED displays at bargain prices, up to 20% off. The displays will be sold in limited quantities only.
At the same time, the customers can enjoy zero down payment for some products. It will be on the basis of instant delivery against cash payment.
In this customer support appreciation scheme, Absen has let its customers directly enjoy the greatest price reduction, and in doing so has fully demonstrated Absen's commitment to the goal of Mutual satisfaction and long time development.
Absen brand LED displays use only LEDs built in-house, under our own close supervision, which ensures great uniformity and excellent cost-effectiveness of the displays.
• 3000 square meters of buffer stock allows for quick delivery, saving cost and time for clients.
• 14 testing labs and 3 workshops ensure the highest quality and reliability of our products.
• Doing business in over 100 countries makes Absen capable of adapting products to different markets.
• 50 overseas sales and engineering teams speaking 6 foreign languages provide customer service and on-site training.
• 24-7 hours of customer service and support.
As an integrated supplier and service provider of LED displays, Absen (szabsen.com) offer products that are well-received and of exceptional quality. We provide turnkey solutions for advertising and stage events, as well as scoreboards and perimeter banners. In fact, having been in the industry for only nine years, we've finished over 5,000 projects in more than 100 countries and regions.