(NewswireToday) Oak Brook Terrace, IL, United States, 2010-08-25
- This is Montreal’s first User Experience conference which will showcase real world examples demonstrating hot topics in innovative technologies and methods, and global collaboration. Hosted by the UXalliance’s Canadian partner, Yu Centrik.
On Monday, September 20, the UXalliance, a global network of 22 leading user experience companies, will bring together an international group of world renowned experts at a unique, one-day UX Masterclass in Montreal.
This is Montreal’s first User Experience conference which will showcase real world examples demonstrating hot topics in innovative technologies and methods, and global collaboration. Hosted by the UXalliance’s Canadian partner, Yu Centrik, the exclusive event will address current and future challenges facing UX researchers and enthusiasts.
“You don’t come to listen, you come to learn,” explains Joelle Stemp, Director of Yu Centrik. "We have the best in user experience from 15 countries talking about real case studies with lessons learned. This is an invaluable opportunity you won’t find anywhere else.”
Attendees seize the rare opportunity to network with 25 speakers from 15 countries, and also six renowned key-note speakers including:
• Pay Pal, User Experience Senior Manager, Kuldeep Kelkar
• Forrester Research, Senior UX Analyst, Vidya Drego
• Fidelity Investments, VP Usability and author, Tom Tullis
• Cirque du Soleil, Creative Lead, Creative Development Manager – Images, Events and Lifestyle, Welby Altidor
• LexisNexis, Global User Experience Director, Margot Dear
• Dallaire Industrial Design, Industrial Designer, Michel Dallaire
User experience is a part of the design process which focuses on the interactions a user may have with all aspects of a product, system or service. When targeted users are satisfied with their overall experience, it encourages positive and lasting relationships between product, user and company.
This conference, the second event of its kind hosted by the UXalliance, will inspire anyone who cares about delivering good user experiences to their customers: UX Professionals, Designers, Product Managers, Interactive Marketing Specialists, and all User Experience Enthusiasts.
This event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. For current program details, location information and registration, please visit UXmasterclass.com. Space is very limited, so don’t miss out!