After writing a book, many authors ask, “Now, how to sell my book?” Today, jexbo, answers this question. The site that helps self-published authors sell books online and learn about book marketing at jexbo.com, announced six, new interviews.
Each week, Jill Exler, jexbo Founder, interviews different, self-published authors to discover their self-publishing secrets at jexbo.blogspot.com/ and the SmallBiz America channel, “jexbo – Help for Self-Published Authors” at smallbizamerica.com/jexbo.
“Self-published authors often ask me, ‘how to sell my book,’ and these blog interviews offer answers on book marketing, how to sell books online, and more,” states Exler. “In our interview series, guests reveal personal tips and insights on the challenges and rewards of the self-publishing process, and anyone can access the interviews at no cost.
Visit jexbo.blogspot.com to check out new, self-published author interviews with:
• Beverly Barna, “Infertility Sucks! Keeping it all together when sperm and egg stubbornly remain apart” and “The Daughter of Dreams”
• Tina Alwood, “Isabella Learns To Be Thankful,” “Isabella Learns To Share,” “Isabella Learns Responsibility,” “Isabella Learns Her Manners,” and “Isabella Learns the Value of Money”
• Corinne Frontiero, “Anthology of Divorce”
• Gabriel Schechter, “Victory Faust: The Rube Who Saved McGraw's Giants, “Unhittable! Baseball's Greatest Pitching Seasons” and “This Bad Day in Yankees History”
• Jennifer Bair, “Open Road: A Goddess-Biker Guidebook”
• Captain Karen Kahn, “Flight Guide for Success: Tips and Tactics for the Aspiring Pilot”
With jexbo and SmallBiz America’s channel, now authors and small business owners can:
• Learn the latest, self-publishing trends;
• Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
• Market and sell books online with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips on the online forum;
• Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
• Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
“In addition to answering the question, ‘how to sell my book,’ jexbo visitors receive self-publishing and book marketing tips, and readers will find interesting reads and unique gifts,” states Exler.
Need help selling and marketing your book? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, “The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now,” visit the website.
Formed in 2007, jexbo (jexbo.com) gives self-published authors the ability to reach new customers online at no cost and sell their books (jexbo receives 5% of whatever the author sells). Readers can buy books and find unique, self-published works in various categories. jexbo also lets self-published authors control the sales process, communicate directly with customers and customize a web page for marketing purposes at no additional cost.