NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 2010/07/22 - Chart Vision, Inc. continues its successful brand, Be Seen and Be Heard. The brand is now in its eighth cycle, returning with new creative executives and seasoned panelists.
On August 7, 2010 in Los Angeles, California, Chart Vision, Inc. continues its successful brand, Be Seen and Be Heard. The brand is now in its eighth cycle, returning with new creative executives and seasoned panelists. Be Seen and Be Heard was last held in Los Angeles in February 2010.
Chart Vision presents Be Seen and Be Heard, an event where independent artists, musicians, producers, and songwriters are given the opportunity to ‘be seen and be heard’ by a panel of notable individuals from major record labels. Chart vision has gathered a group of professionals which include music industry executives, multi-platinum producers, and A&R’s. Artist hopefuls are guaranteed a private meeting and expert feedback regarding their music and/or recordings.
“We [Chart Vision] have continued to invest in improving the Be Seen and Be Heard brand, by communicating directly with participants and panelists. We are committed to providing the most exclusive and informative event possible” -- Warren “Flaw” Griffin, Jr., Chairman and CEO, Chart Vision
“I learned so much from my time in the room with the A&R panel. They not only told me the truth about my music, but they gave me great insight on what I needed to work on next to grow my craft” – Money Squad
"I had my artists participate in Be Seen and Be Heard when it first started [with The Urban Network] and have registered new acts time and time again. This is a brand I respect." - Cory T.
Confirmed panelists for August 7th are:
• Terrence “Future” Lemaile-Williams, A&R Consultant;
• Brandon Kitchen, A&R Consultant, Atlantic Records/Artist Publishing Group;
• Amilcar “PRO” Welton, Director of A&R, Earl Jam/Universal;
• Rahki, Record Producer (Eminem – “Won’t Back Down”);
• Danny Carter, Creative Management Rep, Fakework Management;
• Jason Schweitzer, Platinum Award Winning Mix Engineer (Pussycat Dolls, Usher, Rich Boy, Fergie, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West);
• Jared Lee-Gosselin, Record Producer (Nicole – Pussy Cat Dolls, Macy Gray, Jordan Sparks);
• Josh Remsberg, Artist Development Rep, Universal Music Group Distribution.