Virtue Insight, proudly presents one of the most talked of rising technologies of the recent times, 3G Summit 2010, 22, 23 July 2010, ITC Sheraton Hotel, Saket, New Delhi, India.
The two day conference will have the top decision makers from the industry collaborating to assess the "Identifying the significance of 3G launch, Impact of mobile content & emerging issues in India & South Asia".
India is the fastest growing cellular market in the world. With ever rising cellular subscribers, voice is increasingly becoming a commodity. It is estimated that near 550 million people use mobile phones in India. Despite the global slow down, the industry saw its subscriber base going up by 170 million last year, indicating that the boom is here to stay and probably grow larger.
The key themes to be discussed by the top industry representatives at this summit are:
• Evaluating 3G launch & developing marketing strategies to achieve optimum future revenue in India & South Asia Business opportunities from convergence and next generation technology;
• Considering alternative revenue generating opportunities (to the declining voice revenues);
• Analysing the new investments towards infrastructure & technology solutions;
• Focusing to provide more services and improved QoS to increase ARPU;
• The importance of outsourcing tasks such as provisioning, implementation, configuration, support and ongoing operations;
• Impact of mobile data services on revenue (with the use of high-speed mobile networks);
• Forecasting the market value for mobile entertainment;
• What will be the future market size of 3G handsets?
• Evaluating the market dynamics for operators and equipment vendors;
• Plethora of converged services to the consumer that blend data, voice and video;
• Analysis on the regulatory issues faced in the Asian telecom market;
• Which are the markets or vendors flourishing due to the rapid uptake of 3G in global market?
Key Speakers at this conference:
• Robindhra Mangtani, Senior Director, GSMA
• TV Ramachandran, Resident Director, Regulatory Affairs & Govt, Relations, Vodafone
• Pradeep Dwivedi, SVP- Marketing & Product Management, TATA TELESERVICES
• RN Padukone, Principal General Manager, Corporate Planning & Monitoring, BSNL
• Randeep Raina, Head 3G, Nokia Siemens Networks
• Chandan Ghosh, Head Long Distance & Operations (Carriers & Enterprise Business), Aircel
• L.V. Sastry,Vice President and Head, Bharti Airtel
• R. N. Prabhakar, former member, Telecom Regulatory authority of India (TRAI)
• Sumnesh Joshi, Dy. General Manager, BSNL
• Ajay Ranjan Mishra, Global Head of Innovation Managment & BD, Nokia Siemens Networks
• P.V.Acharya, Executive Director, C-DOT
• Rajat Mukherji, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Idea Cellular
• Ranjan Anshuman, Head - VAS, Technology & Innovation, Virgin Mobile India
• Satya N Gupta, Chief Regulatory Advisor, BT Global Services- SAARC Region
• Vijay Madan, Former Execuitive Director & Chairman Board of Directors, C-DOT
• Anil Prakash, Secretary General, ITU-APT Foundation of India, Secretary General, IPTV India Forum
• Jasmeet Gandhi, Head- services marketing and devices OPM, Nokia
• Sridhar T. Pai, CEO, Tonse Telecom
• Rajesh Chharia, President, ISPAI (Internet Service Providers Association of India)
• S.N. Zindal, Former Director General, ACTO
• Deval Parikh, Chief officer Handsets, VAS & procurement, Virgin Mobile
• Deepak Halan, Group Business Director, IMRB International.
and many more
“India is positioned well and the time is apt to bring together the influencers and decision makers across the industry to lay the roadmap for taking the 3G opportunity to strength” says Fen Castro, (Head Productions), Virtue Insight, while sharing the opportunity and the value of the event.
The 3G Summit 2010 is going to be one of its kinds, while being covered LIVE on Blogs, facebook and twitter with exclusive interviews with thought leaders.
The event has exclusive limited seats, so book your space now.
For more information, please visit virtueinsight.com/.
To know more: Contact: Sarika Sareen, Head Sales, Virtue Insight.
About Virtue Insight
Virtue Insight (virtueinsight.com) equips business professionals around the world with the latest indepth industry knowledge and provides networking opportunities in the telecom, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industry. Our aim is to provide a platform to share knowledge and insights and provide our event attendees to network effectively and deliver maximum ROI by make new business alliances. We strive to produce high quality conferences which include the latest topics which are delivered by world class leaders of the industry.
Our motto is to offer our customers the expertise and connections for a profitable business. Our events encompass an optimum chance to gain maximum value in terms of networking and an opportunity to sponsor and exhibit to attract new business alliances.