NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Shakopee, MN, United States, 2010/06/03 - Johnson Anderson & Assoc. Inc., an Envelope Manufacturer and Commercial Printer, launched a new division this week, The Print Vault, to solidify its commitment to providing its banking customers with industry specific envelopes and printed material.
The Print Vault division is positioned as an Envelope Manufacturer and Commercial Printer exclusive to banks and credit unions. The Print Vault online store launched this week in order to provide an additional, user friendly, way to offer financial institutions ordering options. “What makes The Print Vault different is that we offer several ways to place an order...online, fax, email, phone, live chat. Like financial institutions, we want to offer impeccable service no matter what method of communication our customers choose and customer retention is key to us.” said Pete Anderson, Director of Business Development.
Some of the industry specific products carried on theprintvault.com include, but are not limited to:
• Bank Business Envelopes: Regular or Window Envelopes with FDIC and other standard tint options.
• Bank Statement Envelopes: Every statement envelope at The Print Vault has a custom manufactured window. Choose from stock inside tints or create your own inside tint.
• Bank Drive-Up / Drive-In Envelopes: The Print Vault's internal graphic designers created a set of pre-designed drive-up envelopes that cannot be found anywhere else online. In addition to pre-designed drive-ups, custom artwork uploads are also available.
• Bank Deposit Envelopes: All deposit envelopes are universal in construction and work with most ATM machines. Choose from pre-designed deposit envelopes or upload your own artwork.
• Bank Brochures
• Bank Sell Sheets / Flyers
• Bank Presentation Folders
• Bank Letterhead
• Bank Teller Receipts
As a manufacturer, The Print Vault is not limited to the products available on their online store. Custom quotes for just about any print job are accepted via a form online or simply contact customer service via email, fax, phone or live chat.
Johnson Anderson & Associates, Inc. has served a wide range of markets and look forward to having a dedicated Print Vault staff to service the banking industry with the same level of customer service that has kept them in business for 27 years. The Print Vault is also a proud American Bankers Association Service Member.