Advantage Automotive, Inc., a locally owned Loveland business that provides full-service auto repairs and preventative maintenance for all types of vehicles since 1998, has completed its relocation to a new, larger facility.
The new home for the company is the former Ferrero building at 2650 North Lincoln in Loveland, purchased earlier this year from the Chrysler Corporation in a deal brokered by Loveland Commercial Realty. Advantage Automotive Owner Tyler Kreikemeier said, “This new location gives us triple the space of our old facility on North Garfield Avenue. We now have 12,000 square feet and we’ve expanded from 6 repair bays to 10 to serve more customers.”
The business has also added a quick lube oil change service, and will provide oil changes with no appointment necessary. The larger space also includes a wash bay, and customers’ cars will now be washed after they’ve been serviced.
Tubes N’ Hoses, a second business also owned by Kreikemeier, shared the old Garfield Avenue location and has also relocated to the new facility, in the space where the parts and service department was when the building was a car dealership. Tubes N’ Hoses will continue to provide on-site and mobile services for a variety of applications, from stainless steel parts for Ball Aerospace satellites to hydraulics lines, air conditioner parts, DOT brake lines, custom tubing for street rods, and more.
Kreikemeier noted that when work is complete on the new location in mid-June, it will offer plenty of perks for customers — from an improved waiting area to better access. “We’ll have a bigger, nicer area for people to lounge, have coffee, watch TV, and enjoy free WiFi. Customers will also find it easier to get in and out of the new location. It’s just a short jog off of 287, which means traffic flow is more manageable. We’re also excited about the fact that we have at least ten times the parking space that we had at the old location.”
Advantage Automotive purchased the property for $550,000, aided in part by an SBA loan. Kreikemeier said, “The SBA loan was a great opportunity for us, covering 40 percent of the total purchase price. We were able to put down 10 percent, and obtained financing for 50 percent through the Loveland Bank of Commerce. It’s a great feeling to own our space, instead of leasing.”
Kreikemeier has a series of improvements underway at the building, including a new façade with a parapet wall. Ric Hattman’s architectural firm Hattman & Associates did the design, and Ted Goggin’s Mountain States Contracting (mountainstatescontracting.com) has been selected to complete work on the building’s exterior and interior work. Electrical work has been handled by Elite Electric, while Handy Glass has replaced windows damaged by vandals while the building was vacant.
“We’re now up and running at the new location, and we’re planning a grand opening event,” said Kreikemeier. “We’re also planning a ribbon-cutting ceremony and a Business After Hours event through the Chamber for late summer. We look forward to getting more people in to check out the new place.”
Kreikemeier noted that Advantage Automotive currently has seven employees. One new employee — Gerald Nolt, who left the area after operating Auto Diagnostics for several years — will be added this summer upon his return to Loveland. Kreikemeier hopes to add more jobs in the future, and plans to eventually add pre-owned vehicle sales. “It’s exciting to be growing and expanding at this time. The new location, added space and additional services will help us take better care of customers, while creating job opportunities as well,” said Kreikemeier.
About Advantage Automotive
Advantage Automotive (AutoRepairLoveland.com) was founded in 1998 by Tyler Kreikemeier. The company provides repair and service for all domestic and imported vehicles — including heating and cooling work, undercar, electrical, transmission, electronic and internal engine services. Advantage also offers a Car Care Club Card, towing services, and a courtesy shuttle service for customers. The business provides a 12-month/12,000 mile warranty on parts, and an 18-month/18,000-mile warranty on labor.
Advantage Automotive was recently named Loveland’s “Best Auto Repair” center by the Loveland Connection. The company is independently owned and operated, and accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards. For more information call 970-663-5399. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Advantage Automotive. Quality and Service to Your Advantage.