NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New Delhi, India, 2010/05/14 - ARC Academia, WST India, provides training programmes, during weekends, in Investment Banking, Financial Research & Analysis, Fund Raising Activities, Financial Modeling and Forecasting techniques.
ARC Academia, India office of Wall St. Training, is going to conduct the workshops in the National Capital - New Delhi, Financial Capital - Mumbai and the IT Capital - Bengaluru.
Training Program Synopsis:
1) New Delhi – 10 days (starts on 12th June 2010)
2) New Delhi – 4 Days (starts on 12th June 2010)
3) Mumbai – 2 Days (19th & 20th June 2010)
4) Bengaluru – 2 Days (24th & 25th July 2010)
The training programme is conducted by finance professionals having experience of working with top Investment Banks (Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, ABN Amro), Asset Management Companies (Fidelity), and Consultancy Firm (McKinsey, PWC).
1) Trading Comps / Company Comparable Analysis / Relative Valuation
2) Deal Comps / Precedent Transaction Analysis / Transaction Comps
3) Financial Modeling (3 yrs historical numbers and 5 years projections)
4) DCF Valuation including WACC calculation, Sensitivity Analysis, Free cash flows, Intrinsic Value
5) Company Profiles
6) Sector Reports
7) Equity Research Report – Initiating Coverage, Flash Notes
8) Mergers and Acquisitions including accretion and dilution model
9) Pitch Books (Buy Side, Sell Side) - IPO pitch book, M&A pitch Book, PE fund raising Pitch Book
10) Fund Raising Activities including IPOs and Private Equity.