NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Beijing, China, 2010/05/12 - The global leading HVAC Expo March 3-5, 2011 China International Exhibition Center (Hall 1A, 1B, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) Reducing Building Energy Consumption; Promoting Energy-saving and Low-carbon Emission - CIHE-HVAC.com.
The 8th China International Radiator Products and Accessories Exhibition;
The 6th China (Beijing) International Floor Heating System Exhibition;
The 2nd China International Domestic Hot Water and Water Purification Equipment and Technology Exhibition;
The 7th China International Air-conditioning, Ventilation and Heat Pump Products and Technology Expo.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
Beijing B & D Tiger Exhibition Co., Ltd
Leipziger Messe International GmbH
• Construction Industry Sub-council of CCPIT
• Architectural Society of China HVAC&R Committee
• Heating and Radiator Committee of China Construction Metal Structure Association
• Water Supply and Drainage Equipment Sub-council of China Construction Metal Structure Association
• Floor-heating Committee of China Construction Metal Structure Association
• Individual Gas Heating Sub-council of Application Committee of China City Gas Society
• Floor-heating Chamber of Beijing Municipal Construction Engineering Material Association
• Geothermal Committee of China Energy Sources Association
• China Building Decoration Association
• China International Exhibition Center Group Corporation
LONMARK International (USA)
National Air Duct Cleaners Association (USA)
Overseas Media Partners
The 11th China International Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning Expo (CIHE & HVAC 2011) is to take place at China International Exhibition Center on March 3-5, 2011, occupying hall 1A, 1B, 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7,8 about 42,000 square meters, expecting 650 exhibitors and 40,000 visitors from the whole world. The CIHE & HVAC 2011 organizing committee has begun to carefully prepare the highly expected grand HVAC feast of 2011 for the international HVAC manufacturers and professionals. Rare and must-not-missing business opportunities are ready for you to cherish once and forever.
The 10th China International Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning Expo (CIHE & HVAC 2010) has successfully drawn its closing ceremony accompanied by its grand celebration of its 10th anniversary in March which marks the first ten years beautifully ending. The past ten years witnessed the whole development course of CIHE & HVAC all across the years of initial establishment, to the following gradual expansion, then rapid growth of past several years with the top development of CIHE & HVAC 2010.
Since its inception in 2001, CIHE & HVAC has been dedicating itself to build an all-around, high-level and high-efficiency trade platform for HVAC industry. Its professional spirit and international operation gains good reputation from the whole industry, its trade effect and brand are recognized by international leading companies; meanwhile, it is widely considered “The Leading HVAC Expo in the World”.
The high-level communication platform provided by CIHE & HVAC (cihe-hvac.com) is second to none. Over 37,000 professionals and traders from all over the world took part in CIHE & HVAC 2010 to show their products and technology, to purchase equipments, to seek cooperation opportunity and to talk about the newest technology. The chance to talk with attendees from all over the world is also rarely available. By participating in CIHE & HVAC and entering the cooperation circle of the global HVAC industry, you will obtain unparalleled competitive advantage that you could ever imagine.
For the already attending exhibitors, the CIHE &HVAC 2011 means more confidence and great hope. For the potential exhibitors, it is the high time for you to grasp the chance, not losing the important trade show for your products and services entering the promising Chinese market.
1. Heating Equipments and Installations
Energy-efficiency tech & equipments; boiler, wall-hung boiler, burner; radiator and sets; thermometer, temperature controller and tech; floor heating, electric heating; solar energy, heat exchanger…
2. Indoor Environment, Air-conditioning and Ventilation Area
Air-conditioning unit, air-conditioner & accessories; refrigeration equipment & accessories; indoor environment/air treatment system; heat pump air-conditioning system; ventilation equipment & accessories…
3. Pump, Valve, Water Supply/Drainage Area
Pump, valve, pipe of water supply/drainage; water supply/drainage & water treatment system; new water saving equipment & technology…
4. Building Integrated Solar Energy System Area
Solar water heater; solar heating system; solar thermal collector; photovoltaic thermal integrated buildings solar system product & photovoltaic product; Solar external wall & ceiling sets; measurement & control system; new energy resources energy-saving technology & product…
5. Gas Technology and Equipment Area
Gas fired boiler; gas heating technology equipment, gas central air-conditioning; gas application technology; gas automation control/warning system; new special gas pipe & equipment; other technology & equipment related urban gas…
Exhibiting Charge of CIHE & HVAC 2011
1. Domestic Enterprises:
Shell Scheme (9 m2): 9800 Raw Space (minimum 36 m2): 1080/ m2
2. Joint Ventures:
Shell Scheme (9 m2): 11800 Raw Space (minimum 36 m2): 1280/ m2
3. Foreign-funded Enterprises:
Shell Scheme (9 m2): 3000 Raw Space (minimum 36 m2): 300/m2
Shell Scheme Booth consists of: built exhibition booth, carpet, one desk, two chairs, two spotlights, one power socket (220V), security guard and cleanup, etc.
(Notice: Special decoration booth will be charged for their construction management fee and electric fee.)
1. Fill in the Space Reservation Form (at the end of this document) accurately, sign or stamp on it, and fax or mail to us;
2. After having received your application, a formal contract will be sent to confirm your booth number, rental fee and the deposit of your booth. Please make sure to return it to us in one week.
3. The exhibitors should pay 50% of the total rental fee as the deposit to the organizer within 7 working days after your confirmation. The 50% balance shall be paid before December 1st, 2010;
4. Exhibitors should pay the exhibition fees via wire transfer, and fax the copy of transfer documents to the organizing committee. The exhibitor’s manual will be delivered two month before the expo.
5. Only the applied and registered products in the Space Reservation Form can be allowed to promote and exhibit during the expo.
Important Note: Reservation without 50% deposit will be treated as invalid. The deposit is non-refundable and will be deducted from the final invoice for the cost of participation.
Why choose CIHE & HVAC 2011
1. The rising market demand for HVAC products in China
2. Globally enjoyed prestige and worldwide recognition
3. Strong ties and mass cooperation with international media and associations
4. Convenient and advanced exhibition facilities and overall
5. Series of value-added services offered by the Organizing Committee.