Baynote and the American Marketing Association will host a complimentary webcast on Wednesday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m. EDT entitled, "Personalization Best Practices for Delivering an Engaging Online Customer Experience." Carlos Carvajal, senior director of marketing at Baynote, will share proven strategies used by major brands to meet their customers' expectations for a more personal online experience.
What: Personalization Best Practices for Delivering an Engaging Online Customer Experience
Who: Anna Carbonara, Moderator, American Marketing Association Carlos Carvajal, Senior Director, Marketing, Baynote
When: 1:00 pm EDT on Wednesday, April 28
Where: Register through American Marketing Association.
Description: Consumers today expect a great online experience that is relevant and personal, regardless of communication channel. However, most companies struggle to deliver on these expectations because either:
1. they do not have a personalization strategy in place, so everyone receives the same experience regardless of their needs;
2. their personalization strategy does not account for critical customer touch points such as search, e-mail, mobile, video and social media; or
3. they crafted the “ultimate personalization strategy”… which was abandoned shortly after they realized it was not effective or sustainable.
Mr. Carvajal will cover:
• Common personalization pitfalls that lead to expensive deployments and miss the mark as well as best practices for maximizing online engagement and conversions throughout the entire customer lifecycle;
• Key requirements for being able to understand and respond to changing customer interests in real-time;
• How the use of innovative Collective Intelligence technologies based on cognitive and social science make it possible to achieve great results quickly that continue to improve over time;
• Real-world cases from leading brands in Retail, Telco, Media, CPG, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and more.
All live webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the following independent report from Forrester Research, Inc.: "The Online Customer Engagement Software Ecosystem" courtesy of Baynote.
Launched in 2006, Baynote's Collective Intelligence Platform™ delivers on-demand recommendation technology and social search. Baynote's SaaS solutions are easy to implement on top of existing infrastructure that increases online revenue, leads, and impressions. Baynote (baynote.com) delivers billions of recommendations each month to hundreds of leading media, enterprise and e-commerce companies, including 14 of the Internet Retailer Top 500. Customers include Expedia, Intuit, Motorola, NASA, Symantec, and Urban Outfitters.
Baynote™ and UseRank™ are registered trademarks of Baynote, Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.