NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates, 2010/04/21 - Fleming Gulf will organize the International Maritime Acquisition and Security Conference on July 5th and 6th, 2010 in Singapore.
The International Maritime Acquisition and Security Conference is scheduled to take place on the 5th and 6th of July in Singapore and will see participation from Maritime Security Leaders worldwide and Defence Officials from the Asia Pacific Region. This conference is designed to act as a platform for key players in the maritime industry to tackle important issues using case studies, panel discussions, special keynote addresses along with unmatched networking opportunities with key decision makers, procurers and industry leaders to give the participants an interactive, experience driven learning opportunity.
Attendees include Naval Officers, Coast Guards Officers, Port Security Officers, Government Officials, Defence Officials, Procurement Experts and Academics. There will also be participation from a large number of security technology providers including Naval Architects and Ship Designers, Naval Avionics and Electronics, Radars, System Integrators, Equipment Manufacturers, Satellite Communications and other solution providers.
Our Esteemed Advisory Panel Includes:
• Commodore Ranjit Rai (Vice President) Indian Maritime Organization;
• David Mugridge, (Maritime Security Consultant) Dalhousie University;
• Rear Admiral Douglas McAneny, (Commander Submarine Forces) US Pacific Fleet;
• Terence Trathen, (Directorate of Naval Warfare Systems) Royal Australian Navy;
• Pottengal Mukundan, (Director) International Maritime Bureau;
• Captain Toni Fonokalafi, (Chief of Defense) Tonga Defense Services; and
• Lt. Commander Wade Gough, (Chief of Incident Management Division) US Coast Guard among other very notable professionals.
Natasha Jiandani, E: Natasha.jiandani[.]fleminggulf.com, T: +919844766782
Maritime security conference, asia pacific maritime, naval conference, defence conference, naval acquisition.