NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2010/04/14 - The new K'nex-us v2.2 enables organizations to build trusted relationships, create profitable conversations and drive monetization through enhanced engagement with consumers, customers, partners and employees.
Knexus, a leader in social software solutions, today announced the launch of K’nex-us v2.2, the latest version of the company’s integrated social media and rapid learning platform. The new K’nex-us v2.2 enables organizations to build trusted relationships, create profitable conversations and drive monetization through enhanced engagement with consumers, customers, partners and employees.
“We see the enormous demand in the market for social business solution that helps them to extract maximum business value from increasing sales to enhancing customer loyalty. That’s why with K’nex-us v2.2, we are introducing our most ambitious set of innovations since the product’s inception in 2008 to fulfil these needs, ” said Graeme Foux, Knexus Founder & CEO.
Sam Khan, Knexus Product Manager added, “With K’nex-us v2.2, we’ve made the integration of social media and rapid learning an ever more powerful and practical undertaking – providing the most powerful core aspects of rich media content delivery, social engagement tools and backend admin, plus performance enhancing add-ons.”
New and improved capabilities available in the core K’nex-us v2.2 including:
• Improved Uploading UGC Capabilities – Allowing users to upload user generated content in an easy to use interface;
• Enhanced On Demand Interface – Advanced capabilities for uploading rich media content on demand with flexible events & content linking approach
• Additional File Formats Support – the platform now supports more than 30 popular file formats and extensions such as Video, Podcasts, PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Broadened Integration of Social Interactions – expanding the ability for users to interact at three different levels: content, category and community.
A robust set of new add-ons will also be available together with the core platform, including:
• Social Bridging Add-on – integrates your sites with popular external social networking destinations;
• Analytics Add-on – improved version of analytics engine, tracks a comprehensive list of the platform’s activities in real time and provides powerful analysis of user behaviours, content popularity, usage and more;
• Social Video Widget Add-on – the revolutionary new video player that integrates rich media content and social interactions to maximize conversion rates and enhance visitors’ confidence to purchase;
• Collective Intelligence Add-on – automatically display the best rich media content according to visitors’ profile, intent and context.
K’nex-us v2.2 is generally available in June 2010. Those interested to find out more can call Knexus representatives at +1 646-401-0147.
Knexus (knexusgroup.com) is a leader in social software solutions, used by companies globally to build trusted relationships, create profitable conversations and drive monetization through enhanced engagement. The company was founded in March 2002 by a management team with deep expertise of digital technology and social business, headquartered in New York and London.