Radware, the leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, today announced the availability of LinkProof®, its multiple wide-area network (WAN) application infrastructure solution, on its OnDemand Switch® (ODS) 3 Series platform. With this new enhancement, businesses worldwide have increased the ability to optimize bandwidth needs and maximize scalability performance at multi-link availability speeds of up to 16Gbps. By leveraging the on demand, pay-as-you-grow, throughput approach, customers including large universities and enterprises migrating applications to SaaS providers can now effortlessly manage challenging load balancing requirements and have the flexibility needed to meet growing network demands.
LinkProof is a best-of-breed solution that ensures ‘always up’ multi-link availability through the bypassing of bottlenecks, and empowers network administrators to effortlessly manage bandwidth consumption. It also works to cohesively align WAN links to the needs of businesses to further optimize network infrastructures and improve end-user quality of experience (QoE). By harnessing the ODS 3 platform, LinkProof offers increased mission-critical application and web site availability, which allows businesses of all sizes to operate in diverse networking environments without compromising performance. The platform was designed to provide protection against costly upgrades, and gives customers the ability to scale throughput services based on their business needs.
“In order for businesses to avoid connectivity interruptions and maintain superior performance levels, this new offering provides them with the robust load balancing and bandwidth support that networks demand,” said Eitan Bremler, Product Marketing Manager LinkProof, Radware. “With LinkProof, our global customers enjoy a hassle-free network experience that promotes cost-effective WAN availability in a single, easy to use solution.”
Operating on the ODS 3 platform, LinkProof provides:
• Guaranteed 24/7 availability of end-to-end transaction paths to promote business continuity;
• Provides the fast content delivery for networks with multiple connections to the Internet;
• Continuously monitors every ISP connection for health and performance;
• LinkProof provides intelligent inbound and outbound traffic redirection, including user-based and application-based policies for granular traffic management while eliminating the complexities of traditional routing protocols;
• Provides on-demand scalability in both WAN links and managed WAN traffic;
• Seamless change/add any combination of IP-based WAN links and carriers, regardless of size, underlying transport method, service provider, or IP-address space for best carrier independency and cost reduction;
• Reduced OPEX by simplifying WAN gateway architecture, through cost-effective links for redundancy, by mixing and matching most cost effective connectivity solutions from different carriers and through carrier independency.
LinkProof is a key element in Radware’s Business-Smart Data Center strategy, which is a unique approach that was created to offer a range of innovative capabilities inclusive of pay-as-you-grow procurement models and a series of compelling ‘on demand’ platforms.
Radware (radware.com), the global leader in integrated application delivery solutions, assures the full availability, maximum performance, and complete security of business-critical applications for nearly 10,000 enterprises and carriers worldwide. With APSolute®, Radware’s comprehensive and award-winning suite of application delivery and network security products, companies in every industry can drive business productivity, improve profitability, and reduce IT operating and infrastructure costs by making their networks “business smart”.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, general business conditions in the Application Switching or Network Security industry, changes in demand for Application Switching or Network Security products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders and other risks detailed from time to time in Radware's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Radware's Form 20-F.