NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New Delhi, India, 2010/04/08 - ARC Academia, India office of Wall St. Training, provides weekend training programmes and workshops in the areas of Investment Banking, Financial Research & Analysis, Fund Raising Activities and Financial Modeling and Forecasting techniques.
ARC – WST India is the right place for Students, Professionals, Entrepreneurs and People in career transition, looking to explore the world of finance and expand their knowledge of Capital Markets.
a) 12 Days ‘Research and Valuation’
b) 4 Days ‘Corporate Valuation and Financial Modeling’
The training programme is conducted by the finance professionals having experience of working with Ivy league Investment Banks (Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, ABN Amro), Asset Management Companies (Fidelity), and Consultancy Firm (McKinsey, PWC).
1. Trading Comps / Company Comparable Analysis / Relative Valuation
2. Deal Comps / Precedent Transaction Analysis / Transaction Comps
3. Financial Modeling (3 yrs historical numbers and 5 years projections)
4. DCF Valuation including WACC calculation, Sensitivity Analysis, Free cash flows, Intrinsic Value
5. Company Profiles
6. Sector Reports
7. Equity Research Report – Initiating Coverage, Flash Notes
8. Mergers and Acquisitions including accretion and dilution model
9. Pitch Books (Buy Side, Sell Side) - IPO pitch book, M&A pitch Book, PE fund raising Pitch Book
10. Fund Raising Activities including IPOs and Private Equity.