NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, 2010/04/02 - Career oriented Oracle 10g DBA Certification courses (OCA and OCP) at Jaipur from Authorized WDP Oracle Training Partner - GreenGlobe Tech Academy (a unit of: Ramshyam Global Services).
ORACLE 10gOracle 10g Database Administrator (DBA Track)
Oracle Database 10g is Oracle’s largest introduction of new functionality and is Oracle’s most innovative release, leading the database industry into new ground in clustering, automation, high availability and more. Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certification combines training, experience, and testing to ensure that you have a strong foundation and expertise in the industry’s most advanced database management system.
• Course curriculum and training material from Oracle University.
• Our instructors are certified and experienced for the modules they teach.
• Placement Assistance is provided after successful course completion and certification.
Module 1: Oracle Database SQL Expert (1Z0-047)
The program covers the concepts of both relational and object relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language.
• Relational and object relational database concepts;
• Retrieve, insert, update, and delete data;
• Use the Single row and Group functions;
• Multicolumn Sub-queries, FROM clause of a SELECT statement;
• Use the iSQL*Plus environment;
• Generate reports using iSQL*Plus;
• Search data using Advanced Sub queries, and retrieve hierarchical data;
• Retrieving data from Multiple Tables;
• Creating and Executing script files;
• Create and maintain database objects;
• Control transactions;
• Control data/user access;
• Regular Expression Support;
• Use the Oracle10g Single row functions;
• Use GROUPING SETS and the WITH clause;
• Use the Oracle10g extensions to DML and DDL statements;
• Control privileges at the object and system level;
• Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 10g;
Module 2: Oracle Database 10g: Administration I (1Z0-042).
Students learn how to install and maintain an Oracle database. You will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques.
• Install Oracle Database 10g and configure a database;
• Manage the Oracle instance;
• Manage the Database storage structures;
• Create and administer user accounts;
• Perform backup and recovery of a database;
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain a database;
• Configure Oracle Net services;
• Move data between databases and files;
Module 3: Oracle Database 10g: Administration II (1Z0-043).
Learn how to configure an Oracle database for multilingual applications. Practice various methods of recovering the database, using RMAN, SQL, and Flashback technology. Learn the use of tools to monitor database performance and what steps to take to improve database performance. Students will also learn how to use various database technologies, such as Resource Manager, the Scheduler, and Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
• Use RMAN to create and manage backup sets and image copies;
• Recover the database to a previous point in time;
• Use Oracle's Flashback technology to recover your database;
• Detect block corruptions and take appropriate measures to correct them;
• Use the various Database advisors and views to monitor and improve database performance;
• Control database resource usage with the Resource Manager;
• Simplify management tasks by using the Scheduler;
• Improve the security of the listener;
• Review database log files for diagnostic purposes;
• Customize language-dependent behavior for the database and individual sessions.
On completion and clearing the examinations of Module 1 & 2, students are awarded the OCA Certificate (Oracle Certified Associate) from Oracle University.
On completion and clearing the examinations of Module 3, students are awarded the OCP Certificate (Oracle Certified Professional) from Oracle University.