NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Mateo, CA, United States, 2010/03/09 - The suppliers wizard on IngredientsWizard is updated. Industrial suppliers can add now more than 150 categories to their listing, whether they supply ingredients, equipment or provide services to the food and beverage industry.
Now it is possible for suppliers to the food industry to add more than 150 product categories to their supplier listing on IngredientsWizard.com. Recently, IngredientsWizard.com has upgraded its suppliers guide, to make it possible for suppliers to select over 150 categories in their listing for free.
'As companies are getting bigger and often more diverse, we received requests to make it possible for companies to add more categories to their listings' said Ria Van Hoef, Principal Consultant at IngredientsWizard.com. 'As we strive to meet the needs of the companies listed in the Supplier Wizard, we believe it also benefits the members and regular users of IngredientsWizard.com. So upgrading our food and beverage suppliers guide, seemed a logical step.'
IngredientsWizard.com is the complete and interactive information source for the food industry.
Some of the highlights of IngredientsWizard.com are:
• Information about many ingredients, with an easy link to find your local ingredient supplier;
• An extensive database of ingredient, equipment and services suppliers, which is growing everyday;
• The latest food and beverage industry headlines from many resources in one spot;
• An easy to use forum, where you can connect to your peers and share knowledge about e.g. product development, classes, suppliers;
• Innovative new food and beverage products from around the world;
• Global and local food and beverage industry events;
• All the links to the relevant food and beverage industry websites.
For more information about IngredientsWizard.com, please visit our website.