Korenix extends its range of Industrial Din-Rail Ethernet switches by releasing the new JetNet 3018G series 16+2G Intelligent High Port Density Gigabit Ethernet Switch specifically designed for providing enhanced performance through superior design in large-scale Ethernet network applications. Equipped with 12.8G on-chip backplane, the switch ensures faster local transmission latency and efficient upstream transmission without data loss and blocking. The two on-board Gigabit SFP combo ports provide high speed copper or fiber uplink to connect with higher level backbone switches in various distance deployments.
For large scale surveillance networks or for applications requiring large size traffic transmission, JetNet 3018G supports up to 9K Jumbo frame bypassing and acts as an entry level switch to bypass larger file packets with fewer segments from the PC to the uplink network of higher level switches. To increase the system reliability, the switch also provides redundant 12-48V DC power input and supports 2 Digital Outputs to indicate fault conditions when a gigabit port link failure happens.
In addition to the QoS functionality, which helps users prioritize the data transmission, the switch combines rugged fan-less design with IP-31 enclosure, great heat dissipation and -25~70°C wide operating temperature range to provide reliable data transmission in severe industrial environments, and thus become the best high-bandwidth networking system for railways, mining areas, oil & gas fields, power substations etc.
Major features of JetNet 3018G are:
• 16 10/100-TX and 2 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports(10/100/1000 Base-TX, 1000Base-X);
• 12.8G Non-Blocking Switching Performance, high backplane single chip solution;
• Supports up to 9,216 bytes Jumbo Frame Packet for secured large file transmission;
• 2 Relay Outputs for Gigabit port Link Failure Detection;
• IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) compliance;
• Auto Gigabit RJ-45/SFP module detection;
• IP31 rugged aluminum case;
• Dual 24V (12-48V) DC power inputs.