Aspire Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of sales quoting and proposal software solutions for the global small and mid-markets, announced today a new integration with ACT! Premium for the Web version 2010.
This new integration enables businesses to completely integrate QuoteWerks with their installation of ACT! Premium for the Web version 2010. Organizations are able to leverage the powerful quoting functions of QuoteWerks with the sales management capabilities and convenience of ACT! for the Web. The link between QuoteWerks and ACT! includes features inherent in the other contact manager integrations, but also contains the ability to:
• Search the ACT! for Web contact database for a contact to pull into the quote;
• Create/update an attachment to the quote under the Documents Tab;
• Schedule/update follow up calls;
• Create/update Sales Opportunities;
• Write line item details into the Sales Opportunities;
• Retrieve additional information from the ACT! for Web Contact into the quote using the QuoteWerks DataLink feature such as terms and the shipping method;
• Retrieve Contact data from ACT! for Web when printing and include it in the printed output;
• Open the linked contact in ACT! for the Web using the "Display contact in contact manager" button on the SoldTo / ShipTo tab;
• View all email addresses associated with the contact record linked to the Sold To, Bill To, and Ship To fields in the select Email Address window from ACT! for Web;
• Search entire ACT! for Web database for an email address, by Company, Contact, Last Name, or Phone on the select Email Address window;
• Use the F2 Lookup macro of ~ACTForWeb_Macro( ) to retrieve additional contact data from ACT! for Web.
Additionally, users may notice that the integration functions more quickly with ACT! for the Web than the client installed version of ACT!. The reason may be attributed to the fact that ACT! for Web is not installed on the same workstation as QuoteWerks, and therefore the ACT! processing and database searching occurs on a remote server. This leaves more resources for other applications and allows them to operate more quickly.
“Integrating with ACT! for the Web provides QuoteWerks users with an efficient way to not only access their contact database while outside of the office, but also ensures they can utilize QuoteWerks seamlessly and effectively with their current sales processes. This new integration provides another segment of ACT! users the ability to benefit from the efficiencies of QuoteWerks,” says Brian Laufer Vice President of Operations at Aspire Technologies, Inc.
The ACT! for Web integration is available in Version 4.5 of QuoteWerks. Users must be on the Corporate Edition in order to take advantage of this integration.
About Aspire Technologies and QuoteWerks®
Aspire Technologies, the creators of the award winning QuoteWerks® sales quoting software, is the leading provider of sales quoting software with its award winning QuoteWerks® application deployed to thousands of businesses and enterprises worldwide. QuoteWerks® integrates with leading CRM and accounting packages, along with IT distributors D&H®, Ingram Micro®, SYNNEX®, and Tech Data®, enabling businesses in all industries to integrate QuoteWerks® seamlessly into their existing environments. Aspire Technologies is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and is a Microsoft Certified Partner.
QuoteWerks (quotewerks.com) is a registered trademark of Aspire Technologies, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.