The contest seeks out the best Kentico CMS website implementations. Its winners are selected in 12 different industries and 5 special categories.
The Global Winner
• Chicago Zoological Society Website implemented by Designkitchen received the most votes of all the competing projects and won 2 categories – Best Nonprofit Organization Site and Best Graphic Design
Winners of the Special Categories
• Largest Site: The Royal Horticultural Society Website was selected as the winner with more than 5.7 million page views per month.
• Best Migration from other CMS: Blackboard.com site was chosen as a winner for its successful migration from Microsoft CMS to Kentico CMS that was done by Atom Group, a Kentico Gold Partner.
• Best Integration: The EVN Portal won this category for its integration with SAP implemented by diamond:dogs Group, a Kentico Gold Certified Partner.
• Best Graphic Design: Chicago Zoological Society, Implemented by Designkitchen.
• Most complete use of Kentico CMS features: Park City Green, Implemented by Data Transfer Solutions, LLC.
Winners in Particular Industries
• Association Site: Chicago Zoological Society, Implemented by Designkitchen
• Consumer Product Site: DTSwiss, Implemented by orange8 interactive ag
• Education Site: Learning Outside the Classroom, Implemented by Oculus Design & Communications Limited
• Financial Services Site: JLT Business Insurance Services, Implemented by Crafted Media
• Healthcare Site: Birth.com.au, Implemented by Get Started
• Manufacturing Site: Kinematics Manufacturing Inc., Implemented by Gatesix Inc.
• Nonprofit Organization Site: Chicago Zoological Society, Implemented by Designkitchen
• On-line Store: BabolatStore.cz, Implemented by Bluesoft
• Other/At Large Site: Visit Europe, Implemented by Last Exit
• Publishing Site: Delta Sky Magazine, Implemented by bswing and MSP Communications
• State/Local Government Site: EU Matters, Implemented by X Communications
• Intranet Site: Best Intranet Site, MyShaw Intranet Implemented by Shaw Industries.
About Kentico CMS
Kentico CMS (kentico.com) is an affordable Web content management solution providing a complete set of features for building Websites, community sites, intranets and on-line stores on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform. It supports WYSIWYG editing, workflows, multiple languages, full-text search, SEO, on-line forms, image galleries, forums, groups, blogs, polls, media libraries and is shipped with 200+ configurable Web parts. It’s currently used by more than 4,000 Websites in 83 countries. The clients include Microsoft, McDonald's, Vodafone, O2, Orange, Brussels Airlines, Audi, Mazda, Ford, Subaru, Samsung, Gibson, Bayer, ESPN, Guinness, DKNY, Abbott Labs, Medibank, Ireland.ie and others.
About Kentico Software
Kentico Software helps clients create professional Websites, online stores, community sites and intranets using Kentico CMS for ASP.NET. It's committed to deliver a full-featured, enterprise-class, stable and scalable Web Content Management solution on the Microsoft .NET platform. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic and has a U.S. office in Nashua, NH. Since inception, Kentico has continued to rapidly expand the Kentico CMS user base worldwide. Kentico Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. In 2009, Kentico was named a Deloitte Technology FAST 50 Rising Star, being ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Central Europe.