NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/12/17 - Knexus Content Manager, a powerful and intuitive content management system on the Knexus platform, allows companies to manage content on the platform quickly and easily.
Knexus, the leading provider of integrated social media and rapid learning solutions for business, today announced the release of its latest version of ‘Content Manager’, a powerful and intuitive content management system on the Knexus platform. This enhanced version allows companies to manage content on the platform quickly and easily, without the need for technical or specialist resource.
The new extended features of Knexus Content Manager, mean users can:
- Load up media rich content such as videos and podcasts in an easy-to-use interface;
- Instantly create content categories to make content easier to search and navigate;
- Manage content by supplier (e.g. internal departments, agencies or partners), allowing precise management, tracking and measurement of content effectiveness;
- Map content relevance criteria directly against user profiles and business objectives;
- Commit content to live, archive or hold as pending with one click;
- Search content within seconds using the powerful and flexible search engine;
- Promote online events such as webinars and live chat, together with more traditional events.
“The true value of Content Manager lies in helping our customers to be more agile in managing their social media sites. They can keep direct control without requiring IT support or other specialist resources, and can rapidly respond to user behaviour with new content and improved journeys” said Sam Khan, Product Manager.
Content Manager is available as an administration tool on the Knexus platform. For more information, call +1 646 401 0147 (New York); +44(0)84 5838 5316 (London). Current Knexus customers include Bupa, Dell, Ingram Micro, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia, Shell and Syngenta.
Knexus (knexusgroup.com) is the leading integrated social media and rapid learning platform, used by companies globally to build trusted relationships, create profitable conversations and drive monetization through enhanced engagement. The privately held company was founded in March 2002 by a management team with deep expertise of digital technology and social media, headquartered in New York with offices in London.