SIRIUS Music for Business has announced its 2009 holiday music lineup. Changes to current programming are listed as follows:
• Holiday Traditions – Traditional Holiday Music. 11/16/09-12/25/09 on 40s on 4- Channel 4
• Holly – Contemporary Holiday Hits. 11/16-12/31/09 on Sirius XM Love- Channel 3
• Radio Hanukkah – Hanukkah Music & Jewish Culture. 12/7/09-12/19/09 on Escape- Channel 76
• Holiday Pops – Classical Christmas Carols. 12/7-12/25/09 on Sirius XM Pops- Channel 79
• Country Christmas – Country Christmas Music. 12/7/09-12/25/09 on the Roadhouse- Channel 62
The channel updates will reset to their originally scheduled programming upon completetion of the dates provided.
Privately-held Applied Media Technologies Corporation (AMTC) is headquartered in Clearwater, FL. One of the nation's top providers of business background music, AMTC (amtc.com) is the national distributor of SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) for business use, under the brand name SIRIUS Music for Business. The service offers 70 music channels from just $29.95. AMTC is also the exclusive distributor of Eos, an Internet-delivered business music service featuring over 40 channels for just $19.95. Both services provide commercial-free music with all required royalties included, without requiring a term contract. AMTC also provides custom messaging for use with background music or for telephone "on hold" use, and manufactures a wide array of commercial sound equipment. Since 1991, AMTC has served tens of thousands of customers around the globe, including names like Bally Total Fitness, Bridgestone-Firestone, Continental Airlines, True Value Hardware, Ford Motor Company, Morgan Stanley, Wendy's and Yum! Brands.
AMTC is the exclusive agent for AMTC Business Music Corporation (ABMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary.
ABMC is licensed by SIRIUS Satellite Radio Inc. to resell SIRIUS Satellite Radio to commercial users.