Following the successful launch of the RSI series modular slitter/rewinder inspection machines, Marco Aengenvoort, Managing Director, is pleased to announce the follow-on RSC series slitter/rewinder inspection machines which will be demonstrated at Labelexpo Brussels September 23-26, 2009 Stand 7M105.
Targeted at convertors who prefer a compact, small footprint design but demand rugged, robust stability and reliable quality for their long-term investment, the RSC 340 and 440 German designed and manufactured slitter/rewinder machines offer an impressive standard feature set.
“The ROTOCONTROL RSC offers a full suite of standard features in an economical, compact, extremely robust machine designed to maximize operator efficiency resulting in more time producing labels and less time in set up” states Marco Aengenvoort.
Standard features of the RSC 340 and 440 include:
• 20mm thick aluminum main plate with all steel support cabinet;
• S-Drive servo web control and software;
• Vertical inspection area;
• Swing arm mounted operator panel and monitors;
• Standard cartridge shear knife slitting system featuring on-machine blade adjust;
• Cartridge system accepts razor blade holders/blades- no additional cartridges required;
• Slitting system includes in and outfeed nip to ensure optimal tension regardless of rewind tension setting;
• Adjustable rewind height;
• Label counting including butt cut.
Fully integrated 100% Vision inspection systems or missing label detection options are also available as well as a complete film package including dual rewind, ultrasonic webguide, servo driven unwind and anti-static bars. ROTOCONTROL provides telephone and onsite technical support for all existing ROTOCONTROL slitter/rewinder machines and new installations.
ROTOCONTROL (rotocontrol.com) designs and manufactures leading edge inspection, slitting, rewinding and die cutting finishing machines for the narrow web industry. Available globally, ROTOCONTROL offers machines from smaller basic rewinders to feature rich, sophisticated models with multiple options. All utilize S-Drive Servo Technology enabling maximum web control for the most delicate film and foil materials. Headquartered in Ahrensburg (Hamburg), Germany ROTOCONTROL maintains the highest level of product quality through ease of use, absolute control and flexibility. ROTOCONTROL is the partner of choice in the finishing of label products.
Visit the ROTOCONTROL website for additional company and product information. See us at Labelexpo Brussels September 23-26 Stand 7M105.