NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
El Paso, TX, United States, 2009/09/14 - Aerospace manufacturing companies that are looking for an offshore cost effective operation center will have a chance to learn how to take advantage of expansion opportunities like in Mexico.
Leaders of aerospace manufacturing companies that are looking for an offshore low cost operation center are invited to join the American Industries Group for the “Opportunities for the Aerospace Industry in Mexico” ONE TO ONE meetings at NBAA, that will take place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on October 20th –22nd 2009.
To increase the productivity and profitability in today’s economic challenging environment, International aerospace companies must deploy resource allocation strategies wisely. This ONE TO ONE meeting will show Aerospace International companies how Mexico’s high quality, high-skilled workforce, low-cost manufacturing environment is the most cost effective strategy.
Attending companies will obtain:
· Mexico’s market overview: unique international access to over 48 countries.
· Detailed optimization strategic elements: labor, law and regulations, real estate, logistics, sourcing, industrial clusters, customs, tax Issues, social & political status.
· Specific Case Studies from Aerospace multi-national manufacturers that have successfully expanded in Mexico.
· A feasibility analysis based on a working cost model that will include: employee cost, transportation fee, utilities and real estate costs from different locations in Mexico.
· A turnkey solution to start operations in Mexico in as little as 45 working days.
Interested companies are invited to register at our Toll Free 1-877- 698-3905
Space is limited. Therefore, companies are encouraged to register in advance of the show.
About American Industries Group
American Industries Group (americanindustriesgroup.com) is Mexico’s leading manufacturing facilitator with over 30 years of successfully landing manufacturing projects in Mexico from over 100 global corporations.