NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/08/27 - Event: World Drug Delivery and Formulation 2010 Dates: 26th – 27th January 2010 Location: Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel, Dusseldorf, Germany Event website ddfevent.com - WTGevents.com.
In periods of high economic pressure, it is extremely important to minimise costs and increase productivity to face generic competition. Formulation and delivery are increasingly proving key elements to differentiate drugs and ensure their presence on the market.
World Drug Delivery and Formulation 2010 (ddfevent.com) is an industry-leading networking event which will cover both scientific and business issues, enabling delegates to select an itinerary that will drive their businesses forward.
Join the one-to-one meetings, workshops, keynote sessions and listen to speakers such as:
• Dr. Thomas Keller – Director, Biophysical Sensors & Nanomaterials – GSK
• Dr. Otmane Boussif – Head of Formulation Development - Biotech Products – Sanofi-Aventis
• Barbara Lueckel – Global Drug Delivery Evaluator – F. Hoffmann La-Roche
• Dr. Mario Maio – Head of Formulation & Process Development – Merck KGaA
• Dr. Bernd Riebesehl – Principal Fellow, Parenteral Dosage Forms – Novartis
Attendees are given the chance to analyse in depth topics such as:
• Small molecule formulation, by enhancing solubility and bioavailability;
• Biologic formulation, by improving stability and preventing aggregation;
• The potential of new drug delivery technologies, with possible partners specialized on the matter.
Event facts and figures:
• Drug Delivery and Formulation 2010 is a two day event;
• Taking place at the Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel, Dusseldorf, Germany;
• Delegates can choose to meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a selected group of leading companies such as GSK, Pfizer, Novartis and Johnson&Johnson;
• At least 90 delegates are expected;
• Visit our website or call for more information.
About World Trade Group (WTG)
World Trade Group (wtgevents.com) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions;
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories;
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations;
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals.
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with an proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.