NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Greenville, RI, United States, 2009/08/09 - Women homeowners can now safely cut, trim and prune with this Chain Saw for Women System.
After 5 plus years of testing and development, the new Extended Reach Chain Saw for Women System now permits for safer trimming, cutting and pruning of tree limbs and branches while users remain safely on the ground.
Advantages of utilizing The Extended Reach Chain Saw for Women are:
• Injuries from kickback and chain breakage are basically non-existent as the chain saw is attached to the end of a six (6) foot pole.
• The user easily and simply eliminates unsafe cutting and trimming practices such as getting up on ladders, stands or buckets.
• Less fatigue and reduced shoulder and back strain.
• Less need to hire costly tree services.
• Can maintain their own properties on their schedule.
• Zero too little vibration.
• Lightweight and easy to handle.
• The chain saws attaching bracket can be removed for proper hand held use, two tools in one.
• No difficulties in starting, it is electric!
• Interchangeable with our complete line of Accessories.
The Extended Reach Chain Saw for Women also includes built in safety features:
• A wireless power on/off remote control.
• A trigger lockout pin on the chainsaw handle preventing accidental starting.
• Velcro tethers secure the extension cord along the various lengths of poles.
• The Bar and Chain is not near the body of the user.
In addition, The Extended Reach Chainsaw System is also Eco-Friendly. No gas to purchase or have hanging around. No oil to purchase and mix. No emptying of fuel before and after use. And NO hot exhaust or fumes to breath.
“The Extended Reach Chain Saw for Women System now permits females to safely, effectively and efficiently cut branches up to 12” thick and up to 26 feet in height without the use of a bucket truck, climber or ladder while still remaining firmly planted on the ground.” said Stephen D. Gardner, Owner.
The website (americantreeservicesupply.com) provides detailed information; a Chain Saw for Women demonstration video, FAQ section, additional videos, photo gallery and system/accessory pricing.