NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Fort Myers, FL, United States, 2009/08/06 - The Women's Empowerment Series on Aug. 20 in Atlanta features accomplished business leaders and female entrepreneurs covering topics to help women succeed in their professional and personal lives in the changing business environment.
Women's Empowerment Series Adds Keynotes: Powerful Women Share Their Transformation to Success
The Women’s Empowerment Series scheduled for Aug. 20 in Atlanta has added some additional prominent speakers covering topics designed to help women succeed in their personal and professional lives and to support the growth of women in business.
Keynote presentations and break-out sessions during the Women’s Empowerment Series will provide mentoring, education and motivation from accomplished business leaders and female entrepreneurs and offer ideas and insight for succeeding in the changing business environment and economy. The list of featured speakers and topics includes:
• Joyce Bone of MillionaireMom.com will speak on “The Three Keys and the Power of the Millionaire Mom Mentality.” Joyce Bone is the founder and CEO of MIllionaireMoms.com, a website helping women master the art of raising a business and a family. She co-founded EarthCare, an environmental company that grew from a $10,000 investment to a $50 million company in 18 months. She is a columnist for eWomenNetwork’s “Glow Magazine” and “Inside Gwinnett” magazine. She has been featured on CNBC’s “The Squawk Box”.
• Maritza Parra of MaritzaParra.com will present “Transformation from the Inside Out to Have It All as a Successful Woman”. Maritza Parra, also known as The Product Creation Queen, is an author, speaker, coach, syndicated columnist and Internet marketer. Parra trains and coaches entrepreneurs to use self-empowerment and the Internet to create financial freedom. After being featured on "Oprah & Friends: The Soul Series”, Parra became an expert at creating products quickly via teleseminars, e-books video and other product creation strategies.
• Deborah Shane of trainwithshane.com delivers her presentation, “The 21st Century Businesswoman – Five Keys to Success.” Deborah Shane is a motivational speaker and educator who founded Train With Shane to deliver education, training and professional development in relation to current market conditions and the shifting, competitive business environment. The model for Train With Shane comes from Shane’s collective experience in entertainment, teaching, sales and mentoring.
• Lisa La Rochelle of ArdenPublishing.com will speak on “Savvy Marketing by Blending Traditional and New Media”. Lisa La Rochelle is the co-founder, chairman and CEO of Arden Custom Publishing Group, Inc. which develops and launches multimedia publishing products such as print magazines, video magazines, and multimedia content and video products. GlowMagazine.org and GirlMogul.com are two of Arden’s products.
• GirlMogul.com will make a presentation on “Mentorship and Developing Others”. GirlMogul.com provides positive, encouraging messages for Tween girls.
• YWTF.org/Younger Women’s Task Force, Atlanta Chapter will focus on organizing young women to take action on things that matter to them. This grassroots movement is a project of the National Council of Women’s Organizations. They work to define and develop the next generation of women leaders and create a local and national network for peer mentoring and networking.
The Women's Empowerment Series (womensempowermentseries.com) was created and launched in 2007 in Southwest Florida by Train with Shane Owner Deborah Shane. The series serves to inspire, educate, mentor and encourage women to develop a sense of confidence and self-esteem that will support the growth of women in business.
The event will be held from 10:30 am - 3:30 pm at 103 West located at 103 West Paces Ferry Road in the Buckhead section of Atlanta. Registration is $99 and includes lunch, a Women’s Empowerment Series Gift Bag and more.
For more information, call Deborah Shane, Train with Shane at (239) 985-9844.