NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 2009/07/30 - ApprovedSupplierNetwork.com launched it's new website on 1 July. It has been designed to help you keep track of your own Approved Supplier Program files and also to search for a supplier of a product or service.
Download your own Approved Supplier Program files and the system will automatically advise you when your files need to be updated or if your suppliers’ files change or have expired. The search function enables you to find a supplier across a broad range of industries and the world. As more people discover this site and join up, the wider the range of suppliers and industries that will be available on the database.
This website will eliminate the need for your suppliers and customers to send you copies of their current certifications, specifications and other documents to keep your Approved Supplier Program up-to-date. To celebrate the launch, Approved Supplier Network is promoting a free, no obligation trial period.
Some other benefits of signing up to this website are:
• 24/7 access to the business details and approved supplier documents of potential and/or existing suppliers and customers, no more sending requests and awaiting response;
• 24/7 access to the business details of your potential and/or existing suppliers and customers - current business and contact details maintained from their source;
• 24/7 downloadable up-to-date supplier and customer listings. No more time and effort wasted updating the business, contact and document details for your potential and/or existing suppliers and customers;
• 24/7 notifications of changes to the details of your suppliers and customers. You will receive automatic notifications whenever any business, contact and document details change for any of your suppliers and customers;
• creating and sustaining ‘mutually beneficial supplier relationships’, which are the cornerstone of International Quality Management Systems; and Supplier Approval Transparency. Be aware if your potential and/or current suppliers and customers have something to hide!
After you have set up and logged in to your approvedsuppliernetwork.com profile, you will be able to give your existing and potential customers access to your Approved Supplier Documents. You upload Approved Supplier Documents on the site and your existing or potential suppliers and customers (whom you have granted access) can view and download these documents as required. This convenience is much more efficient than current methods, which usually involve sending copies of relevant documentation to your existing or potential customers.
For more information, go to the home page and sign up for a free, no obligation trial.