NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain, 2009/07/22 - Now offering its customers an opportunity to evolve to a high quality web development with latest IT trends with in an affordable price for the online auction market.
With 10 years of experience in the auction market, phpAuction has evolved to a new stage. Including all the features to build a solid, professional auction site with an OOCP (object-oriented code programming) approach, following coding standards and auto-testing system. This technology provides a stable, expandable and robust platform. Prepare for current and future browsers, a better performance and support for popular technologies such as Web Services and XML.
With a web 2.0 value, the new platform facilitates communication, secure information sharing, interoperability and integration with other web tools like CMS (Drupal, Wordpress), or even desktop applications.
enuuk Auction allows our users to worry about what is important for them, their business, not the software.
What does enuuk Auction offers you - Latest technology including:
- Pages follow XHTML 1.0 Strict specification - All the pages are prepared for current and future browsers;
- PHP5 object oriented code - Now the code is more professional, and is separated in functionality modules: that means it's easier to expand it, to tweak it to match your needs, and it's faster to debug in case you found a bug;
- MVC pattern - The data can be presented to the user in different ways, so each page is virtually prepared to be seen in normal HTML, but also in RSS, Ajax JSON, WAP, etc... just name it! Moreover this implies easy integration with other web tools like CMS (Drupal, Wordpress), or even desktop applications;
- Internationalization with standard .po files (gettext platform) - Now you can easily add a new language to the web just using a nice application like poEdit. No more need to explore all files looking for sentences in English to translate; all translations reside in a single file;
- Auto-testing system with PHPUnit - the core system has a collection of code tests that assure that, if somebody changes a line of code, the core system still works at it's expected to work;
- PEAR PHP Coding Standards - Strictly following these standards make the source code more legible, with a full documentation in comments, so any professional programmer can easily understand it;
Full information and online demos available in our site.
phpAuction (phpauction.net) is the unprecedented and definitive one-stop shop for building independent online auction business. Started as a personal project at 1997. After more than a decade of development, our solution covers the realm of today’s e-commerce business.