NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
El Paso, TX, United States, 2009/06/02 - “Medical manufacturing companies that are looking for an offshore cost effective operation center can interact with multi-national manufacturers that have successfully expanded in Mexico”.
Leaders of medical manufacturing companies that are looking for an offshore low cost operation center are invited to join the American Industries Group for the seminar “Become more competitive by Manufacturing in Mexico” that will take place in Miami Beach, FL on August 11th 2009.
To increase the productivity and profitability in today’s economic challenging environment, International manufacturing companies must deploy resource allocation strategies wisely. This seminar will show medical International companies how Mexico’s high quality, low-cost manufacturing environment is the most cost effective strategy.
Attending companies will obtain:
• Mexico’s market overview: unique international access to over 48 countries.
• Detailed optimization strategic elements: labor, law and regulations, real estate, logistics, sourcing, industrial clusters, customs, tax Issues, social & political status.
• Specific Case Studies from medical multi-national manufacturers that have successfully expanded in Mexico.
• A feasibility analysis based on a working cost model that will include: employee cost, transportation fee, utilities and real estate costs from different locations in Mexico.
• A turnkey solution to start operations in Mexico in as little as 45 working days.
Interested companies are invited to register at our Toll Free 1-877- 698-3905
Space is limited. Therefore, companies are encouraged to register in advance of the seminar date.
About American Industries Group
American Industries Group (americanindustriesgroup.com) is Mexico’s leading manufacturing facilitator with over 30 years of successfully landing manufacturing projects in Mexico from over 100 global corporations.
Miguel Horcasitas, American Industries Group,
12120 Esther Lama Dr. S-100. El Paso Texas 79936
P: 915-860-0401 - E: mexico[.]aiig.com.