eXample India (An eXample Consulting Group firm) is India's #1 Lean Six Sigma Consulting, Training and Certification firm and acclaimed as the "Most practical and Best Value" Six Sigma Training and Certification provider in the market.
eXample Consulting group has successfully concluded the Six Sigma Green Belt Training And Certification public workshop held at Bangalore, India on 22, 23 and 24th MAY 2009
The program was attended by participants from Accenture, HCL Technologies, AGS Four winds, Fidelity, Manipal Acunova, independent consultant among others including professionals from India, Singapore and France.
The summary of participant feedback about the program is presented below:
- Very interesting program!! It will help me to look at things in a more analytical way, will help to implement data studies and improve customer satisfaction!! Got 100% value. Definitely recommend;
- Program was good!! I learnt the ways of a business and how Six Sigma project is handled!! Definitely recommend;
- Good interaction!! It has well improved my approach towards metrics!! It is 100% applicable in my work. Definitely recommend;
- Good trainer with interaction section which give me an opportunity to analyze my own process. I have now a good understanding and implementation idea of DMAIC framework. Definitely recommend;
- Very much informative and enriching! Understood meaning of different terms, their use in work environment and understood methodology of 6 Sigma. Definitely recommend;
- Good, Excellent, Superb!! Has changed / shaped my thinking really !! Definitely recommend.
The program was conducted by helping each participant to closely relate Six Sigma to their individual roles in the respective organizations, identify potential projects, shortlist top projects, define the project charter, SIPOC, data collection plan, perform data analysis, identify potential causes and shortlist key causes, validate causes through cause-effect model building (regression/correlation), identify key solutions, assess potential risks in implementation and finally selecting the best control measures to sustain the gains.
A full cycle case study was utilized to impart deep and rich learning, use of mock questions to build full preparedness, games, exercises, memory joggers and use of good humour to ensure creative learning along with extensive interactions, discussions and Q&A.
All participants were awarded Six Sigma Green Belt participation certificate by eXample India. The Six Sigma Green Belt Assessment Test was conducted on the last day of the program based on the results of which the participants are eligible to receive the "Six Sigma Green Belt Course Completion" certificate.
The participants will be shortly inducted to the Global Lean Six Sigma Excellence Forum and the "eXclusive" online community sponsored by eXample Consulting Group. It will provide access to "Premium resources", case studies, articles, templates/tools, research reports, career guidance and life long mentoring, knowledge and project guidance support for each participant.
eXample Consulting Group's next Six Sigma Green Belt Training And Certification public workshop at Bangalore, India is scheduled for August 7, 8 and 9 - 2009 (Fri to Sun).
Professionals with 2+ years work experience are invited to enroll early, reserve the seat and avail EARLY BIRD money back benefits!
For program details, please visit eXample Consulting Group "Lean and Six Sigma Excellence Programs"