NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Aliso Viejo, CA, United States, 2009/04/29 - For more than 10 years, Global Communicator, a publication produced by translation and interpreting company Global Language Solutions (GLS), has been a reliable source of information for organizations working with diverse and multilingual populations.
Global Communicator covers a variety of topics related to multilingual communications, international business, and localization. The February 2009 edition marked the Global Communicator's 75th issue.
Each free, monthly issue features language and industry tips, events, and news items relevant to a global business environment. Recent coverage includes:
- Language translation management in global clinical trials;
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate translations;
- Foreign search engine registration and website localization;
- Standardizing quality systems;
- Medical tourism – traveling for treatment;
- User-created content and digital technologies;
- Plus, a new featured language in each issue.
"From website globalization to translation best practices in clinical trials, the Global Communicator is a go-to resource for information about effectively connecting with multilingual customers, associates, and members of the community, as well as staying abreast of regulations, trends, and findings that impact global businesses," comments Inna Kassatkina, president of GLS and Global Communicator editor.
In addition to the Global Communicator (globalcommunicator.com), GLS regularly publishes useful tools, tip sheets, and resources across its key areas of industry expertise: medical & pharmaceutical, healthcare, legal, financial, technology, manufacturing, and marketing & advertising.