NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Moline, IL, United States, 2009/03/24 - LifeStyles Furniture and CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT in Moline, IL are sponsoring an open casting call for Big Brother 11. On April 7th, 2009 from 4:00-7:00pm bring your application, photocopies and photos into LifeStyles Furniture. CBS4 will provide video.
CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT and LifeStyles Furniture are holding an open casting call for Big Brother 11 on April 7th, 2009 from 4:00-7:00pm. Big Brother 11 will follow a group of strangers living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One by one houseguests vote each other out of the house until at the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will win the grand prize. Stop into LifeStyles Furniture at 3735 Avenue of the Cities in Moline, IL on the date and time listed above with your forms, photos and photocopies for your chance to be the next houseguest on the 11th edition of the hit CBS show: Big Brother. CBS4 WHBF-TV will have video crews in the store to record entries.
Below are links and listings for the program's eligibility and identification requirements. Come prepared and you could be starring on Big Brother 11 this fall on CBS.
- Each applicant must read the "contestant application instructions" before filling out the "application". Visit whbf com for information.
- Applicants should tell why they think they'd make a good houseguest and what sets them apart from the others.
- Each taped segment must not exceed two minutes in length.
- When you arrive at lifestyles furniture you should have the following:
(1) A complete application (It is 13 pages, so you will need to print and fill out before coming to the casting call.)
(2) A photocopy of your driver's license or state issued photo ID.
(3) A photocopy of your passport or social security card.
(4) Two color photos brought with you (one face and one body "clothed" shot). Label your name and city/region on back.
(5) Be prepared to make a two minute video in the store telling who you are and why you'd make a great housemate.
If your application is incomplete and there are no photos, it will not be considered. CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT asks that you please read the requirements above and come prepared with your photocopies, forms and photos. Entries will be submitted to the producers of Big Brother 11 by CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT. Apply on April 7th, 2009 between 4:00-7:00pm at LifeStyles Furniture in Moline, IL for a chance to be on BIG BROTHER 11 and a chance to compete for the $500,000 grand prize. Good luck!
About CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT
Founded in 1961 by the Moline Television Corporation which was a group of 24 Moline area investors who sent to the Federal Communications Commission its plan for a new television station for the Quad Cities area. Former WGN Radio General Manager Frank Schreiber was President and General Manager. Those who helped form the company were a stockbroker, judge, sheriff, insurance salesmen, construction leaders and other attorneys and merchants. In 1963 groundbreaking on a new transmitter including a 1058 foot tower began and the Moline Television Corporation received its final license approval from the FCC on April 18, 1963. WHBF-TV/DT today is a CBS Affiliate offering the full lineup of popular CBS programming.
About LifeStyles Furniture
LifeStyles Furniture (lifestylesfurniture.com) is a modern contemporary furniture store located in Moline, IL. The company serves the Quad Cities area in the way of living room, bedroom, home office and dining room furniture. LifeStyles also offers a large assortment of modern lamps, artwork, sculptures and other types of room decor. LifeStyles Furniture offers top brands such as Omnia Leather, Ekornes Stressless, Elite, Amisco and many others. Their showroom is located at 3735 Avenue of the Cities, Moline, IL 61265.
3003 Park 16th Street - Moline, IL 61265