With all the doom and gloom of the financial crisis, there is one dependable bright spot - babies. According to the Daily Telegraph, the economic woes are sparking a baby boom, with sales of baby related products up by double-digits at many retailers in the UK.
Having a baby is a once in a lifetime experience that parents naturally want to share with family and friends. Babylolly.com now allows parents to share the development of their baby with loved ones, no matter where they live, via an easy-to-use, collaborative and secure website.
Babylolly® is part online babybook, part social network for babies. Parents can capture and share all important moments of their baby’s life with simple online tools such as photo albums, videos, journals, and more. Family and friends can not only monitor the baby’s every step from around the globe, but can also actively participate by uploading content of their own, posting journal entries, or leaving notes on message boards.
New mom Jane W. from Winnipeg, Canada, has been using Babylolly since the recent birth of her daughter Sophie. As a busy first-time mom, Jane is finding Babylolly a great tool to capture and organize all of baby Sophie’s important moments on one central website. With friends and family scattered across Canada, Jane has been able to keep everyone up-to-date: “It’s great to have all our relatives involved in Sophie’s life, even if they can’t see her on a regular basis”.
Privacy and security is of utmost importance to all parents, which is why Babylolly.com is a 100% private, “invite-only” network, allowing access only to those who have been personally invited by the parents to view their child’s babybook.
Below please find a quick overview of Babylolly and its services:
- Online Babybook: capture all your baby’s precious moments on one simple, private and secure website. Best of all, it’s 100% free!
- Photo/Video Gallery: simply store and organize all your baby photos and videos on Babylolly and conveniently share them with family and friends. Only invited friends will see your private baby photos.
- Baby Journal: keep an online journal of your baby’s experiences and developments.
- Baby Firsts & Favorites: never forget an important milestone again!
- Connect & Collaborate: give family and friends the opportunity to fully contribute to the babybook and sharing in each and every precious moment.
Babylolly.com was founded by four Canadian online enthusiasts in late 2008. Frustrated with existing ways to share important baby moments, the Babylolly Team is committed to developing simple tools for parents to capture, share and celebrate their baby’s precious memories with family and friends.