Located in the Seattle, Tacoma region, Air 1 Heating, Inc., a full-service heating and air conditioning company, launched its new website air1heating.com. Visitors to the newly redesigned website will notice a fresh, clean, well-organized look. It features in-depth information to help residential and commercial customers understand the various aspects of installing, servicing or upgrading their heating or air conditioning system.
Some of the areas discussed include:
• What you need to know about air conditioning (ac)
• Size – A bigger air conditioner is not always better. A unit that is too large will not cool an area uniformly, and could cool an area too quickly, causing the air conditioner to frequently turn on and off, wasting electricity and money.
• Energy Efficiency – The higher the SEER rating of a unit, the more energy efficient it is.
• Installation – An air conditioner installed improperly, such as the ducts not properly insulated, will waste energy, even one with a very high efficiency rating.
• Costs – There are four costs that make up the total cost: Initial Investment, Operating Cost, Repair and Maintenance Cost, and Future Replacement Cost.
• What you need to know about heating:
• Forced Hot Air – Forced air systems send heated air through ductwork.
• Forced Hot Water – Forced hot water systems are usually heated by gas or oil-fired boilers.
• Three types of distribution piping – Series loop, One-pipe, and Two-pipe.
• Energy Efficiency – How efficient a furnace is can be determined by its AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency.) In the U.S., the minimum efficiency for furnaces is 80% AFUE. This means for every $1.00 spent heating the home, $0.80 are applied to the generation of warmth.
Visitors will find these issues and more discussed in-depth on Air 1 Heating’s redesigned website to help them make a more informed buying decision.
About Air 1 Heating
Air 1 Heating, Inc. (air1heating.com) is a full-service heating and air conditioning company providing design, installation, maintenance, and service for both Commercial and Residential clients. It carries and services Goodman, Frigidaire, Mitsubishi Electric, York, and Trane brands. Past Commercial customers include: The Rock Wood Fired Pizza, The Old Spaghetti Factory, The Pita Pit, Puerto Vallarta, IHOP, Chevron Gas Station, Pierce College, numerous churches, and more. Air 1 Heating is proud of its work for all of the customers served, and this is continually received back with over 90% of new business coming from referrals. “Where Experience and Expertise Count.”
Air 1 Heating, Inc. Office: 10615 214th Ave East, Buckley, Washington 98321
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.