NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Hidden Valley Lake, CA, United States, 2009/01/26 - The Horse Advertising Network (HADN) is an online ad network, marketing and business support website for the Horse Industry - HorseAdvertisingNetwork.com.
The Horse Advertising Network (HADN) provides Advertisers and Publishers (web site owners) in the Horse Industry with economical, profitable, advertising, publishing, marketing and business support solutions. HADN utilizes a state of the art ad server technology that allows Advertisers to automatically download ads for automatic placement on Publishers web sites generating quality prospects for Advertisers and income for Publishers. HADN also provides an array of marketing and business support services to help our clients with improving their web site, marketing programs and business.
HADN is the only online marketing solution solely dedicated to the Horse Industry providing Advertisers and Publishers with economical, profitable, advertising, publishing, marketing and business support solutions.
HADN provides Advertisers:
• Online ad submission and placement.
• Automated ad campaign management and tracking.
• Ability to run multiple ad campaigns simultaneously with various ad sizes and matching various budgets.
• Maximized exposure through multi-site delivery of ads.
• Ability to control advertising expenditures. Ad campaigns can be started, modified or stopped at advertisers’ discretion.
• List of Publishers websites that ads will be placed on.
• Ad performance reports.
• Performance and financial reports.
• Customized ad development and marketing support programs.
This is only a small representation of the services HADN provides Advertisers.
HADN provides Publishers’:
• Automated website monetization. Turn white space into cash.
• Targeted advertiser’s ads that match their website and market. No administration, no sales commissions, only income.
• Attractive revenue sharing.
• Automatic ad space management.
• Ability to change ad space availability online.
• Stop ad placements at their discretion.
• List of Advertisers.
• Block unwanted ads.
• Performance reports.
• Online revenue report.
• Monthly, automatic, revenue payments.
• Custom marketing and website support programs.
This is only a small representation of the services HADN provides Publishers.
In addition to the above ad server features HADN (horseadvertisingnetwork.com) provides an array of marketing and business support services aimed at helping clients in the Horse Industry meet their business goals in this down economy.