Endura Mobile Dialer lets the callers make VoIP calls through their standard Nokia Mobile phones.
The Mobile dialer is meant for service providers who can buy this dialer and get it integrated with their existing SIP servers. It works just like standard SIP devices (Linksys PAP2) or SIP Softphones i.e. it gets registered on the SIP server and then let the authentic caller makes calls. The service is called as mVoIP or MobileVoIP service.
The biggest advantage that this dialer provides is the huge base of potential customers who can now make calls using their standard mobile phones. The mobile phones need to be connected to the internet either through GPRS or Wi-Fi.
The feature list of the mobile dialer includes:
1. Displays Last 15 calls as Call History;
2. Displays real-time CDR;
3. Display Account Balance / Credit Display;
4. Separate Icon creation for application launch;
5. Works behind NAT;
6. Works behind firewall.
Endura Mobile Dialer uses SIP protocol and is supported to run on following Nokia models successfully:
• Phone Models with Symbian S60 3rd Edition Initial Release - 3250, 5500, E50, E60, E61i, E61, E62, E65, E70, N71, N73, N77, N80, N91 8 GB, N92, N93, N93i;
• Phone Models with Symbian S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 - 5700 Express Music, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6124, 6290, E51, E63, E66, E71, E90, N76, N82, N95-3 NAM, 95-8GB, N81, N81 8GB, N95;
• Phone Models with Symbian S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2 - 5320 Xpress Music, 6210, 6220, 6650, N78, N79, N85, N96, N96-3.
About Ascent Telecom
Ascent Telecom (ascenttelecom.com) is a Global provider of VoIP Software Products, Solutions & Services to “Service Providers”. Founded in year 2000, Ascent Telecom has more than 300 customers presence in over 30 countries.