NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Cologne, Germany, 2008/04/08 - Supreme Auction 4.0 does not only provide the best eBay designs, but also offers true cost savings. The new version 4.0 is now available, free of charge. Many new functions are based on requests of more than 150.000 registered users.
Supreme Auction provides private customers with the service previously reserved to professional sellers. Instead of a traditional and quite dry text-image advertisement, the software, a recipient of multiple awards, provides an ideal sales presentation.
“We are the showcase for eBay, the attractive packaging, which entices customers to buy”, says Philipp Kraft, CEO of Supreme NewMedia. “Sales promotion is an absolute “must” in order to catch the bidder’s eye among a million simultaneous listed auctions. The ideal presentation can achieve up to 30 percent more profit.”
Not only increased profits, but also cost savings
Supreme Auction is a full service which leaves nothing to be desired. This also includes the free hosting service for up to four images. More than 120 million different media files were retrieved from the Supreme NewMedia servers in 2007. In addition, Supreme Auction offers a free starting time planner and many appealing designs.
Overview of the new functions:
1. The new Supreme Promotion functions will ensure more attention for each auction. An additional advertising label can be automatically placed on your gallery images now like: "New", "TOP", "Click Me", "Cool" or "Cheap". This supplementary labeling effectively attracts more visitors on your listing page.
2. The new version allows Supreme customers to localize listings using the Google or Yahoo map on Townkings.com. This especially makes sense with bulky items which can be sold right in the neighborhood.
3. With Supreme Auction 4.0 you can now embed up to 80 XXL images or webcam videos per auction. Add to this a bulk-upload function and improved image management. Of course all images are automatically resized to the right size and automatically transferred to the Supreme servers.
4. The Auction management is convenient and well arranged in the new version. Many ambitious sellers have requested this function. The new auction manager shows new, closed and listed items and provides a simple administration.
5. The new design category “Big” can now be booked for 29 cents per design. The price includes 12 free large images. A total of 72 different templates are available for this design. The format provides a great overview at a glance and is based on pure HTML technology. This increases the portfolio to 400 available eBay designs.
The basic version of Supreme Auction includes approx. 70 percent of the functionality and is available completely free of charge. Individual premium functions are available for mere cents and can be purchased via prepayment or an appealing flat rate for mass sellers. All cost savings functions and 200 designs are included in the free version.
Supreme Auction 4.0 (supreme-auction.com) is now available to download from our homepage. For current users, the software will be automatically updated to the new version the next time it’s started.