NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Orem, UT, United States, 2007/11/14 - Phytobase, makers of Chocollissima and ChocoLeans, have once again successfully managed to blend an indulgent dark chocolate treat with healthy super-food ingredients.
Amoriss™ is a bite-sized organic dark chocolate bonbon infused with a unique combination of red wine extract (the "French Paradox"), resveratrol and antioxidant-rich super fruits. It is an ultimate feast of the senses with amazing heart-healthy, longevity and anti-aging benefits.
And just like in Paris salons and spas, which are famous for their chocolate facials, Amoriss also can take it to a different level in indulgence. When melted and applied for 15-20 minutes, Amoriss acts as a nourishing, moisturizing and antioxidant facemask treatment for healthy-looking skin.
Packed with Healthy Ingredients:
In addition to antioxidant-rich organic dark chocolate, Amoriss™ contains these healthy super-food ingredients:
- Acai: packed with antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids;
- Mangosteen: contains xanthones, good for the immune system and joint flexibility;
- Red wine extract: provides heart-healthy benefits without the alcohol;
- Resveratrol: antioxidant, cholesterol-lowering and immune system balancing;
- Goji: traditionally regarded as a longevity, strength building and sexual potency food;
- Pomegranate: rich in antioxidants and support for cardio-vascular system;
- Rhodiola rosea: boosts energy and enhances moods, mental well-being and alertness.
"Anyone who appreciates a great-tasting organic dark chocolate and is looking for additional health benefits will enjoy Amoriss. It's all about convenience, quality, great taste and added wellness benefits. Amoriss creates a unique gift opportunity for someone that you care about," said company CEO Sam Gur.
Phytobase Nutritionals, Inc., (phytobase.com) is a food technology company that specializes in developing cutting-edge functional foods and wellness products.
In 2004, Phytobase introduced ChocoLeans, the first satiety organic dark chocolate designed to control the appetite. In 2006 it released Chocollissima, a popular energy and libido-boosting organic bonbon for women.
A selection of Phytobase products will be soon available in Whole Foods stores.