NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Pittsburgh, PA, United States, 2007/11/12 - Thermal Industries Inc., a division of Atrium Companies, offers the Park Avenue® Dealer Program, an exclusive program providing contractors and remodelers with high-end products, marketing and sales support.
Introduced in 2002, the Park Avenue Dealer Program has a history of being one of the fastest growing and most progressive in the industry. “The program enables contractors and remodelers to elevate their business through top-of-the-line product, unbeatable customer service and exclusive territories – all of which are key factors as industry and consumer focus shifts to remodeling,” said Rick Mendola, dealer development manager, Park Avenue Dealer Program. “The sales and marketing tools we offer are instrumental in the process– we provide a comprehensive program to ensure success from beginning to end.”
“This is truly an exclusive window with excellent sales training and product support behind it,” said Eric Thiel, owner, Thiel’s Replacement Systems and Park Avenue dealer. “It is great to work with people who understand the retail business front to back.”
Benefits of the Park Avenue Dealer Program Include:
• Exclusive Product and Protected Territories;
• Full Line of Quality Products;
• Comprehensive Sales and Marketing Training;
• Local Warehouse for Product Service and Support;
• Advertising Co-Op and Volume Rebate Program.
The program also offers a comprehensive package of sales and marketing tools which include professionally designed proprietary literature, Web templates, television spot samples, Marketing Assistance Program (MAP), Marketing Assistance Catalog (MAC), tradeshow assistance, lead gathering and point of purchase materials. Financing assistance for customers is also available through the Preferred Customer Credit Program.
Park Avenue Window and Patio Door Collection The collection offers the ultimate in vinyl replacement window engineering, environmental control and energy efficiency. The line includes patio doors and several window models: double-hung, casement, slider, garden and bay and bow. Additional features and benefits include:
• Energy Savings – With E3-Max® triple pane insulating glass, Park Avenue products offer the ultimate in energy efficiency. E3-Max® glass virtually eliminates the transfer of heat or cold at the glass edge, providing increased R-values. Additionally, all Park Avenue windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements in all four climate regions of the U.S.
• Structural Integrity – Multi-Chambered construction and foam filled frames and sashes provide increased strength and durability on all Park Avenue products.
• Quality Materials – All Park Avenue products are made from uPVC or virgin vinyl to assure the highest quality. Vinyl also provides ease of maintenance with no peeling, chipping or rotting.
• Easy Care Design – Double-hung windows tilt inward for safety and easy cleaning.
About Thermal Industries
In business for more than 47 years, Thermal Industries, Inc., a division of Atrium Companies, manufactures custom-made vinyl windows, doors, patio enclosures, vinyl and composite deck planks and vinyl railing systems. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, the company maintains distribution through 18 branch locations east of the Mississippi. For more information on other Thermal Industries products, call 1-800-245-1540 x1941
About Atrium Companies, Inc.
For more than 50 years, Atrium Companies, Inc. has offered the highest quality window and door products to meet the demands of builders, contractors and distributors in the residential construction industry. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers, the Atrium family of brands provides a versatile range of window and patio door products, including vinyl and aluminum models, as well as replacement and new construction product lines. A variety of window styles is also available through the Atrium family including single- and double-hung, horizontal slider, casement, tilt-and-turn and architectural shapes. Specialty products range from hurricane impact solutions with Atrium’s Safe Harbor® impact-resistant windows, patio doors and hurricane window shutters, to innovative soundproofing Silent Guard™ Sound Suppression Windows. The company’s portfolio of brands includes its flagship Atrium Windows and Doors brand, Superior Windows, Thermal Industries, Danvid Door and Window, HR Windows, Champion Window, Darby Door and North Star Vinyl Windows and Doors.