NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2023/09/28 - The new HT841 and HT881 offer 4 and 8 FXO ports to enable businesses and residential users to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning unified communications and networking solutions, today announced two new analog FXO gateways. The new HT841 and HT881 offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible. By providing 3 SIP profiles, 4 or 8 FXO ports, 1 FXS port, a built-in NAT router, secure automated provisioning, encryption security, lifeline support, failover SIP server, and more, the HT841 and HT881 are the ideal analog FXO gateways for business and residential deployments.
The HT841/881 FXO gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution. These 4 and 8-port FXO gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible. The HT841 and HT881 include FXO and FXS ports to support remote calling to-and-from the PSTN line. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning and superb voice quality allow the HT841 and HT881 to be the ideal VoIP gateway for business and residential solutions
Notable features of the HT841 and HT881 include:
• Supports 3 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 4 (HT841) or 8 (HT881) FXO ports;
• Built-in performance NAT router;
• Lifeline support to protect against power outages (FXS port is hard-relayed to the FXO port);
• 3-way voice conferencing per port;
• Automated and secure provisioning options using TR069;
• Supports T.38 Fax for reliable fax-over-IP;
• Failover SIP server automatically switches to the secondary server if the main server loses connection;
• AES encryption with unique security certificate per unit provides powerful security protection.
The HT841 and HT881 are available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with unified communications and networking solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.