Acronis, the global leader incyber protection, today announced the launch of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image). The innovative software offers a comprehensive suite of features that seamlessly integrate secure backup, AI-based security, and digital identity protection, making it the ultimate must-have solution for individuals, families, home office users, and small businesses.
To further strengthen its best-in-class, flagship offering, Acronis introduced a partnership with Iris® Powered by Generali (“Iris”) to provide a white-label version of its Identity Protection offering. Identity protection is critical due to the increasing prevalence of AI and cyber threats in today's digital world - especially as so far in 2023, the FTC has reported 1.4 million cases of identity theft.
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office now features a white-label version of Iris’ Identity Protection offering to meet the needs of consumers. Identity protection helps safeguard personal and financial information from being exploited by malicious actors for fraudulent activities and monetary gain and provides users with a powerful shield against a wide range of digital risks, from data breaches to identity theft and beyond.
“With the advancements of AI, cybercriminals and their tactics are evolving,” said Gaidar Magdanurov, President at Acronis. "Today, even those with limited tech expertise can impact a large number of individuals through the use of complex phishing and social engineering attacks. Protecting data, applications, and systems requires a complete cyber protection solution integrated with security and data backup. We are excited to announce our latest update of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, bringing better performance and stronger security to protect individuals’ data, devices, and home offices."
Key features and benefits of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office include:
● AI-Based Cybersecurity Enhancement: Innovative AI capabilities proactively identify and neutralize potential threats, while providing an added layer of security against cyberattacks including automated recovery from ransomware attacks. Enable the two-factor authentication (2FA) functionality to maximize your security.
● Backup and Cloning: Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office offers robust secure backup and cloning features. Users can safeguard their critical data and systems with reliable backup that ensures quick recovery in case of data loss or cyber-attacks.
● Identity Protection: With almost half (47%) of American adults having their personal information exposed by cybercriminals, bringing Iris’ personal identity protection to Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office will usher in new levels of protection for users.
● Cyber Insurance: Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office includes a cyber insurance component, an added layer of financial security in the event of a cyber incident. This feature further mitigates potential losses, offering a comprehensive solution for digital threats with certified expertise and covering up to $1 million in personal identity theft reimbursements.
● Remote Management: Users are empowered with remote management tools to monitor and manage their cybersecurity measures from anywhere in the world. This added convenience and flexibility allow for a swift response to any emerging threats.
● Mobile App and Backup: While mobile device manufacturers offer some storage options, it's usually platform-specific, and multi-device families may have a mix of operating systems. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office features storage capabilities for any operating system and advanced encryption to keep mobile contacts, calendars, photos, files, and data safe. The solution also offers the Acronis mobile app to safeguard mobile device data. The feature seamlessly functions across devices so access data is accessible from anywhere through the app or the web interface.
Paige Schaffer, CEO of Iris, commented on the integration,“We’re honored to partner with Acronis to integrate our leading Iris Identity Protection solution into their enhanced Cyber Protect Home Office product line. Acronis will continue to provide the world-class cyber protection that customers are used to, now backed by powerful protection tools and our dedicated team of round-the-clock identity theft resolution experts.”
The need for robust, less complex, and all-encompassing protection has never been greater in an increasingly interconnected world. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is designed to conquer the evolving landscape of cyber threats by integrating Acronis' cutting-edge cyber protection and secure backup solutions with Iris Identity Protection’s advanced identity monitoring and defense capabilities. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is the only complete active-security solution that addresses these diverse needs within a single, easy-to-use, and modern platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is available for purchase online and through select resellers with yearly packages starting from $49.99.
About Iris® Powered by Generali
Iris® Powered by Generali (irisidentityprotection.com) is a B2B2C global identity and cyber protection company owned by the 190-year-old multinational insurance company, Generali, offering always-available identity resolution experts (real people, 24/7/365) and tech-forward solutions that uncomplicate the protection process. Understanding that victimization has no geographical boundaries, we’ve got a solution no matter your customers’ coordinates.
Acronis (acronis.com) unifies data protection and cybersecurity to deliver integrated, automated cyber protection that solves the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges of the modern digital world. With flexible deployment models that fit the demands of service providers and IT professionals, Acronis provides superior cyber protection for data, applications, and systems with innovative next-generation antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint protection management solutions powered by AI. With advanced anti-malware powered by cutting-edge machine intelligence and blockchain based data authentication technologies, Acronis protects any environment - from cloud to hybrid to on premises - at a low and predictable cost.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.