NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2023/08/17 - The new GWN7810 Series are Layer 3 Managed Network Switches that allow enterprises to build powerful, secure, and easy-to-manage networks with maximum control - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning unified communications and networking solutions, today released a new series of network switches. The new GWN7810 Series are Layer 3 managed network switches that allow enterprises and large businesses to build scalable, secure, and high-performance business networks that are fully manageable. By providing advanced Layer 3 network control, dynamic routing capabilities, powerful security protection and multiple flexible management options, the GWN7810 Series is ideal for enterprises and large businesses who require maximum network capacity and control.
The GWN7810 Series of Layer 3 Managed Network Switches is made up of 5 models that offer 8, 16 or 24 Gigabit ethernet ports, 2 or 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports, and 8, 16 or 24 PoE ports on supporting models. They provide Layer 3 network control with dynamic routing capabilities, advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP/MLD Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks. The PoE models provide smart dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points and other PoE endpoints. GWN7810 Series can be managed in a number of ways, including the local Web user interface of the GWN7810 Series switch and Command Line Interface (CLI). The Series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise network management platform.
Other Notable features of the GWN7810 Series include:
• 8, 16, or 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 or 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports;
• Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models (GWN7811P, GWN7812P, GWN7813P); Ports 1-8 on the GWN7813P support PoE++ (60W);
• Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks;
• Security features include ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security, DHCP snooping, and more;
• Offers multiple comprehensive and free management options: the local web user interface, Command Line Interface (CLI), GWN.Cloud - Grandstream's cloud network management platform, and GWN Manager - Grandstream's free on-premise software-based network management tool;
• Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic;
• Compatible with all brands and devices.
The GWN7810 Series are available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with unified communications and networking solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity.