• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards deliver ultra-high frame rates at 4K gaming performance with the standout iconic Vapor-X Cooling;
• Groundbreaking AMD RDNA™ 3 gaming architecture with new and favourite technologies including AMD Radiance Display™ Engine, AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution and AMD Radeon Super Resolution advanced upscaling technologies;
• Introducing the SAPPHIRE PANTHEON Suite of permanent NITRO+ features;
• Maximum Overclocking Potential;
• Factory-overclocked performance and new, innovative custom cooling solutions;
• Up to 2680 MHz Boost Clock and 2510 MHz Game Clock;
• Unique features and fine-tuned performance to craft a fast and stable gaming experience;
• Performance increase in popular games with TriXX Boost.
SAPPHIRE Technology announces the heavily anticipated NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Vapor-X Series Graphics Cards, with breakthrough performance and incredible clock speeds for both gamers and creators 4K and beyond. The cards are crafted with SAPPHIRE’s signature cutting-edge cooling features, quality of life components and engineered to push high framerates with the optimal balance of heat and noise.
NITRO Charged for Gamers
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Gaming Graphics Cards architecture will be available in these outstanding models:
• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X, 24GB, AMD RDNA™ 3
• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Vapor-X, 20GB, AMD RDNA™ 3
Introducing SAPPHIRE PANTHEON
At the core of the NITRO+ Graphics Cards series are the technologies of the SAPPHIRE PANTHEON Suite of permanent features. SAPPHIRE PANTHEON guarantees supreme cooling technology and other distinct features exclusive to NITRO+ graphics cards. Each NITRO+ iconic feature stands as strong and permanent as the pillars of the PANTHEON. Every NITRO+ Graphics Card guarantees the presence of the stable, reliable and innovative SAPPHIRE PANTHEON suite of features.
Experience a new standard for ultra-enthusiast class gaming performance with the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Graphics Card with Vapor-X technology. The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X Graphics Card headlines with 6144 stream processors running with two clock settings, including a Boost Clock of up to 2680 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2510 MHz. It also offers 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory clocked at 20 Gbps with 96MB of second generation AMD Infinity Cache™ technology. The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Vapor-X Graphics Card features a GPU with 84 Compute Units and 5376 stream processors, a Boost Clock of up to 2560 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2220 MHz. Enjoy breakthrough performance on the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X and XT respectively with 24GB and 20GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at up to 20 Gbps with 96MB and 80MB of Infinity Cache™ technology. The graphics card has support for up to 4 output ports including 2x HDMI 2.1 and 2x Display Port 2.1 ports with DSC outputs to support the latest monitors on the market.
Vapor-X Cooling is BACK
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Vapor-X Series Graphics Cards are fitted out with the iconic Vapor-X Cooling. The Vapor Chamber is mounted in contact with the surface of the GPU and GDDR6 Memory. The Vapor-X cooler is fine-tuned to work with the other cooling components such as the fins, heatpipes and fans to bring the best efficiency to cool the GPU and components. Since the entire area transfers heat at the same rate, the Vapor-X module is engineered to work more efficiently than a copper heat sink at carrying away heat. Upon gaining heat, the heat source is pushed to the Vaporization Wicks to begin the heat dissipation process. Due to extreme low pressure, working fluid and pure water are easily vaporized and moved through the vacuum until it reaches the Condensing Wick which is adjacent to the cooled surface. At this point, the vapor turns back to a liquid state whereby the liquid is then absorbed by the Transportation Wick by capillary action and moved back towards the Vaporization Wick. A recycled liquid system occurs when the heat source reheats the liquid and it becomes re-vaporized by the Vaporization Wick to restart the Vapor-X Cooling process. The Optimized Composite Heatpipes work in tandem with Vapor-X Cooling, fine-tuned for the cooling design, with optimal heat flow to efficiently and evenly spread out the heat to the entire cooling module.
Optimal Overclocking Potential
On NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X, 90 Ampere Mosfets for GPU with 12 phases is engineered onto the board. This digital power design provides a total of 1080 Ampere currents to the GPU, offering 28% more power delivery for the GPU in comparison to the standard AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX design, to push maximum overclocking potential.
NITRO+ Features to Maximize Your GPU
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Vapor-X Graphics Cards are constructed with a Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame that strengthens the structural stiffness of the shroud and ensures durability whilst enveloping the sides of the PCB. Located on top of the frame is the Frontplate Heatsink which overlays the entire PCB to cool the VRM components as a dedicated VRM cooling module to create optimal heat dissipation for peak airflow and cooling performance.
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Vapor-X Graphics Cards are equipped with the latest Angular Velocity Fan Blade Design to allow for greater airflow while simultaneously enabling quiet and cool operation. This design generates up to 44% more downward air pressure and up to 19% more airflow compared to previous generation fan blades.
The renowned and robust Tri-X Cooling Technology works in tandem with the Wave Fin Design to diminish friction and airflow which reduces noise, and the V Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling to quicken and centralize airflow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently.
The GPU is mounted onto the High TG Copper PCB. Constructed of 14 layers of high-density 2oz Copper PCB with a high TG [Glass Transition] temperature value PCB to match the power requirements of the GPU and memory and guarantee mechanical stability of the PCB during operation. The board design uses premium and efficient compact Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitors which fully enables the 20-phase power design of the PCB.
Introducing the NEW Assistive System Fan Control
When the temperature of the GPU rises, the fans on the graphics card speed up accordingly. To aid in rapid cooling and heat dissipation, the new Assistive System Fan Control feature controls the speed of a system fan to automatically increase at the same time as the graphics card fans to assist in expelling hot air from the entire system faster.
Classic NITRO+ Favourite Features
Experience classic NITRO+ features like the fan-favourite Quick Connect Fan with just one screw holding the fan securely in place to easily remove, clean or replace the fan. Fans feature Dual Ball Bearing for up to 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearing fans and for up to 10% less noise through fan blade improvements. Switch between Performance Mode to Silent Mode or back using our Dual BIOS feature and enable TriXX to switch easily between modes using the TriXX Software BIOS Switch. The high-quality aluminum Metal Backplate protects the components on the backside of the PCB and helps remove heat.
For the ultimate customization, NITRO Glow enables gamers to personalize their battlestation aesthetic. The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Vapor-X Series Graphics Cards take it the next step further with the Dual ARGB Light Bar. Customize both the dual light bar and the ARGB Backplate to cultivate an exceptional and beautiful ambiance for your gaming setup.
Enable the external synchronization of RGB LEDs between the graphics card and the motherboard using the 3-pin header in the tail. Gamers can then choose if the graphics card performs the RGB LED effects independently or if the motherboard acquires control.
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Vapor-X Series Graphics Cards is bundled with a Graphics Card Supporter to keep the graphics card in place on the PCIe Slot. Gamers can also find the optional ARGB Extension Cable to synchronize the NITRO+ Graphics Card with other ARGB components within the PC system.
PULSE: The Heart. The Beat. The Game.
SAPPHIRE Technology also launches the SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards for great gaming performance at excellent value.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards will be available in these models:
• PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card, 24GB, AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
• PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card, 20GB, AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card headlines with 96 Compute units and 6144 stream processors running with a Boost Clock of up to 2525 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2330 MHz. The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT features 84 Compute Units with 5376 stream processors, a Boost Clock of up to 2450 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2075 MHz. Visualize the latest 24GB and 20GB respectively of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 20 Gbps Effective with 96MB and 80MB respectively of Infinity Cache. The graphics card supports up to 4 output ports including 2x HDMI 2.1 and 2x Display Port 2.1 ports with DSC outputs to align with the latest monitors on the market.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards run on SAPPHIRE’s distinguished Tri-X Cooling Technology which work in tandem with the Intelligent Fan Control and Precision Fan Control features to keep temperatures low and fan noise low. Stability and reliability are key pillars of the PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards. The High TG Copper PCB design enables stable and reliable performance resulting in a low temperature and low noise PCB component. The crucial Fuse Protection feature is built into the circuit of the external PCIe® power connector to keep the components safe. As part of SAPPHIRE’s motto of long-lasting components, Dual-Ball Bearing Fans are fitted to increase the lifespan of the Graphics Cards.
SAPPHIRE TriXX Software
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ products include the beneficial TriXX Software BIOS Switch allowing gamers to change their BIOS mode through the TriXX software without manual adjustment. The ARGB Backplate and Dual ARGB Light Bar can be controlled through TriXX with a multitude of colours and ARGB lighting modes, or by using the external ARGB bypass connector feature. Use TriXX Boost on all products to take gaming to the next level by adjusting your resolution options. Adjust resolution through a customizable scale or from additional custom resolutions based on user input. Increase FPS by slightly decreasing resolution through the TriXX software, which is adjusted through the AMD Radeon™ Image Sharpening technology for an incredible advantage.
The Most Advanced Graphics For Gamers
AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series graphics cards, featuring the ground-breaking AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture, deliver ultra-high frame rates in games at 4K max settings. Features include:
• AMD RDNA 3 Architecture - Featuring an advanced chiplet design, new compute units and second-generation AMD Infinity Cache technology, AMD RDNA 3 architecture delivers up to 54% more performance per watt than the previous-generation AMD RDNA 2 architecture[i]. New compute units share resources between rendering, AI and raytracing to make the most effective use of each transistor for fast, more efficient performance than the previous generation.
• Chiplet Design - The world’s first gaming GPU with a chiplet design delivers up to 15% higher frequencies[ii] at up to 54% better power efficiency2. It includes the new 5nm Graphics Compute Die (GCD) that provides the core GPU functionality. It also includes up to six of the new 6nm Memory Cache Die (MCD).
• Hardware Raytracing - Rearchitected AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units with second-generation raytracing technology deliver incredible performance and image quality.
• DisplayPort™ 2.1 Support - The industry’s only high-end gaming graphics cards to support DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology with UHBR 13.5, offering up to 54Gbps of display link bandwidth and enabling high-refresh 4K (up to 480Hz) or 8K (up to 165Hz) gaming on next-gen displays.
• AMD FidelityFX™ Technology[iii] AMD FidelityFX technology is an open-source toolkit of visual enhancement effects for game developers available at AMD GPUOpen. It includes FidelityFX Super Resolution 2[iv], a cutting-edge temporal upscaling solution that boosts framerates in supported games and delivers incredible image quality on a wide range of graphics products.
• Optimized for Windows 11 - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 series graphics cards enable the ultimate Windows 11 gaming experience with optimized support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AutoHDR, and Direct Storage.
• AMD FreeSync™ Technology[v] - Take full advantage of the AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series graphics cards by pairing with a certified AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled monitor to enable an exceptional stutter and tear-free gaming experience with high refresh rates, low latency, and stunning HDR.
• AMD Smart Technologies[vi] - Exclusive to AMD platforms, AMD smart technologies enhance system performance by leveraging the synergies of AMD CPUs and GPUs to help accelerate the overall platform performance.
• Accelerate Your Work and Creativity - For professionals or hobbyists who push boundaries in the complexity of their work, unpack 8K textures and render complex 3D environments in real time with up to 24GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory, with up to a 384-Bit memory bus.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Vapor-X and PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Cards are shipping now, and will be available from selected SAPPHIRE e-tailers and retailers worldwide.
1. GD-197 Radeon Super Resolution works with games that support exclusive and borderless full-screen modes. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.5.2 or newer is required.
2. GD-26 Overclocking AMD processors and memory, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies, multipliers or memory timing, and/or voltage to operate outside of AMD’s published specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer.
3. GD-151 Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
4. GD-156 Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs. DirectX 9 support with Radeon RX 5000 Series GPUs only. Compatible with Windows 10/11. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series processors and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support.
5. RX-816 Based on AMD internal analysis November 2022, on a system configured with a Radeon RX 7900 XTX GPU, driver 31.0.14000.24040, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU, 32 GBDDR4-7200MHz, ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) motherboard, set to 300W TBP, on Win10 Pro, versus a similarly configured test system with a 300W Radeon 6900 XT GPU and driver 31.0.12019.16007, measuring FPS performance in select titles. Performance per watt calculated using the manufacturer’s stated total board power (TBP) of the AMD GPUs listed herein. System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results.
6. RX-838 Based on AMD internal analysis, November 2022, comparing the game clock frequencies at launch of RDNA 2 vs. RDNA 3.
7. GD-172 For additional information about FidelityFX technology.
8. GD-187 AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) versions 1 and 2 are available on select games which require game developer integration, and is supported on select AMD products. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards.
10. GD-127 AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
11. GD-216 AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAcess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift Eco, and SmartShift Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required.