NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2022/07/29 - The GXW4200 series includes 16, 24, 32 and 48 FXS ports, a Gigabit network port and provides broad interoperability with most service providers, soft-switches and SIP-based environments - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication and networking solutions, today announced the release of a new series of high-density FXS gateways. The GXW4200 v2 series enable businesses to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that offers the benefits of VoIP communications with Gigabit speeds while preserving investments on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
The GXW4200 v2 series offers broad interoperability with most service providers, soft-switches and SIP-based environments. The series includes 4 model options with 16, 24, 32 and 48 FXS ports, each with 1 Gigabit network port. Building on the success of the GXW4200 v1 series, the GXW4200 v2 series provides several enhancements and new features including support for wide-band HD audio, carrier-grade security features, simultaneous 3-way conferencing per port and more.
Notable features of the GXW4200 v2 series include:
• 16/24/32 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors;
• 1 Gigabit network port;
• Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722;
• Carrier-grade security features including secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images;
• Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port;
• Built-in failover SIP server can automatically switch to a secondary server if connection is lost;
• Supports a wide range of caller ID formats;
• TLS and SRTP security with AES encryption to protect calls and accounts;
• Supports simultaneous T.38 or pass-through fax-over-IP per port.
The GXW4200 v2 series is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.